Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I don't have that option?
Finish all uni students and teachers quests.

I really like this game, imo it's the best HTML game in here, but that's something I don't like. A lot of games allow you to change the date of your computer to play seasonal events. I don't know if you can even activate the christmas event (or the anniversary) from the console, but I tried and I couldn't. I bet some players don't even know about that content. You can unlock the scenes but where's the fun in that?
Well, it doesn't lock that much content and we keep it as a way to offer some unique content for people to enjoy at the right period.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
BecomeSomeone-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
I'm not sure what did I do.. but can't download. used recommended torrent clients. It just says it cannot find the path though

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm not sure what did I do.. but can't download. used recommended torrent clients. It just says it cannot find the path though
ya using qbittorrent or so and not utorrent? cause utorrent is heavily outdated alr.

just to be safe than sorry: delete the torrent, log in, REEFRESH THE PAGE, download the torrent (do NOT use magnet). if it still doesnt work out, hop on discord and we will find a solution.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
ya using qbittorrent or so and not utorrent? cause utorrent is heavily outdated alr.

just to be safe than sorry: delete the torrent, log in, REEFRESH THE PAGE, download the torrent (do NOT use magnet). if it still doesnt work out, hop on discord and we will find a solution.
I'm using qbittorrent as per recommendation. But... I have zero knowledge on torrenting

beryn

May 8, 2017
When trying to start a company, the game says " You have moved your work space to the new company building. You will find your team there "

I never started a company, so what am I supposed to do?

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
When trying to start a company, the game says " You have moved your work space to the new company building. You will find your team there "

I never started a company, so what am I supposed to do?

I think I had the same problem, (sorta, I looked at the screen, but I didn't have enough money so I went back a page), what I did was click on "Office" in the fast travel panel.

beryn

May 8, 2017
I think I had the same problem, (sorta, I looked at the screen, but I didn't have enough money so I went back a page), what I did was click on "Office" in the fast travel panel.
Thank you.
Should have thought of that.

I reloaded an earlier save instead, so had quite a bit of retracking instead.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes