Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
hello everyone . I need some help regarding Halloween event and Christmas event
for Halloween quest done main quest 3.2/3.2
i can't make Eris a slave for Girlfriend . and same too for Mrs Claus.

Did i need to complete Mrs Claus Quest before i move to Holloween event

and For Christmas event what i need to do . the hint only : Follow Mrs. Claus hints to give each girl the perfect Christmas gift
thanks for your help guys
How do I trigger the Halloween event to meet Eris ? I went to red light nothing happened......

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
You need to wait for the christmas update
When it's gonna come also plz tell how to activate the Halloween event........
I went to red lights to trigger halloween event but nothing happened, plzz help..........
Btw nice game I enjoy playing it .

user1998

Jun 3, 2018
I still can't invite Hana to a mansion´s bedroom. So I tried to manipulate with Twine hacker and found out that the field to change her bedroom only accepts integers and no strings.

DevilKate

Sep 13, 2022
I still can't invite Hana to a mansion´s bedroom. So I tried to manipulate with Twine hacker and found out that the field to change her bedroom only accepts integers and no strings.
there is mistake in name, she called Amanda when choose the girl to invite to room mansion

Professor_99

Jun 23, 2023
Wait until October in the real world, or use console commands. I've explained how on a previous post in this thread.
Well I play on mobile, chorme
So I won't be able to use those Console commands. then I guess it's gonna be a long wait.
By any chance do you have any tips or solution for a way around it. I don't wanna wait.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Well I play on mobile, chorme
So I won't be able to use those Console commands. then I guess it's gonna be a long wait.
By any chance do you have any tips or solution for a way around it. I don't wanna wait.
If you are able to find a Twine save game editor that allows you to edit variables on mobile, then yes you can use that. Otherwise it's a long wait unfortunately.

Reactions: Professor_99

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Hi, how or when can i unlock christmas/halloween event?
Seriously? I don't mean to be rude but just read the other posts on this page... As I mentioned a few post above, you unlock Halloween in October, real world time.

As for charisma, it's unlocked from the start. You should get it by just playing the game by doing quests and choosing certain options.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: GamerDaddy

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just started, got a question regarding the basement.

Is it ONLY used for bdsm stuffs, or can we, I don't know rent it out to a person(s) to make money?

edit4: new question what does the " good in school " trait do? better then free 20 stats? [which are pretty easy to grind]

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just wanted to ask.
I can't remember how I graduated college when I played awhile back.

So, after searching it says I need to finish the main quests for the instructors and dean.

Akira is the only one left. For her it says to finish Suki's quest.
In order to do that I have to at least have the National Office building which is
$150k. Is that right?

Nevermind. Just got a really big payday.
Don't need to graduate college now.

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How do I get my business employees to WORK without me?
If I don't work and babysit them, they make ZERO progress towards projects!!!!!!!
What's the point being a boss, if you always always have to be there.

edit: 1000% a bug: did a test with a restarted game, if you have under $2000 and HOUSE>HOME OFFICE>"Start your own business", your money magically jumps to exactly $2000.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes