yunki123.

Jul 9, 2023
Copy the text in that new tab, then open up Become Someone. Click the save button and click save to disk. Uou should find the save in the downloads folder. Then right click that save and open with notepad. Replace the text in the notepad with the text you copied from the other tab. Save the changes then go back to the game and click the save button again. Click load from disk and choose the updated save file.
or right click on the save file and save linked content as

Thank you very much it worked.

Yunki.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Gin Okami

Oct 13, 2017
Become Someone FULLY Unlocked Gallery + Unlimited Money

Instructions:
1) Download the file
2)Open the game
3)Click the save button(where you go to load and save your files)
4)Click "load from disk"
5)Open the file you downloaded
6)Enjoy
you are god send, brother. Did you use cheat code or there is some trick to open this?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Dear Dev,

I realize the common belief of this site is to give freeloaders a taste in hopes of a sub
This may be true.
Well if I cannot download the game. That is never going to happen.
Since your file is over 5gb. Mega wants money <-deal breaker
All of your other options take literally half of a day
Could you please break the full version into two files for mega?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Dear Dev,

I realize the common belief of this site is to give freeloaders a taste in hopes of a sub
This may be true.
Well if I cannot download the game. That is never going to happen.
Since your file is over 5gb. Mega wants money <-deal breaker
All of your other options take literally half of a day
Could you please break the full version into two files for mega?
While splitting the file into two parts would solve the download issue, you'd still run into the download cap on mega, so you still will need to wait to download the full game. The best solution in my opinion is to just play the game on the official website and forget about downloading it.

preewds

Jan 8, 2019
How do you trigger the sex ed event (V1.21) please ? I can't figure it out.
You need to go to the mayor's office and ennact the comprehensive sex ed ordinance, or whatever it's called. Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug causing this perticular ordinance not to show up as an option with the latest update (it showed up previously), though I'm not sure every one is afflicted with the bug. It has been mention in discord and I personaly don't get the option to choose it either.

Reactions: KingLS37

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
You need to go to the mayor's office and ennact the comprehensive sex ed ordinance, or whatever it's called. Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug causing this perticular ordinance not to show up as an option with the latest update (it showed up previously), though I'm not sure every one is afflicted with the bug. It has been mention in discord and I personaly don't get the option to choose it either.
Yep, we need a fix on that

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
Hello friends. It seems i cannot progress Alice's quest. The in game walkthrough says i should message her on the sexapp but i don't have her number. The wiki says i should meet her in the bathroom ( did that) then she'll be in Japanese class on thursdays but that also hasn't triggered. Is there something I am missing or is there a way around this issue if it is a bug?

*Edit* I think i progressed too far in other storylines before trying to do Alice's path fully. After looking through this thread and figuring out how to get the command console (i use opera) i gave myself the ID.

Last edited:

SOTD25k

Jun 24, 2020
How do I beat all 9 opponents in the gaunglet? I could only beat 6 is there an order or do I just not have enough power? If it's the latter how do I get more?

SOTD25k

Jun 24, 2020
Just wanted to ask.
I can't remember how I graduated college when I played awhile back.

So, after searching it says I need to finish the main quests for the instructors and dean.

Akira is the only one left. For her it says to finish Suki's quest.
In order to do that I have to at least have the National Office building which is
$150k. Is that right?

Nevermind. Just got a really big payday.
Don't need to graduate college now.

Thanks
Cheers
hey, did you beat all the opponents in the guanglet?

LactoseTolerant

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
How do you trigger the sex ed event (V1.21) please ? I can't figure it out.
there seems to be a bug causing this perticular ordinance not to show up as an option with the latest update
Open your browser's console with F12 and type SugarCube.State.variables.pol.laws=[ "provide funding for comprehensive sexual education in all schools" ]

Reactions: preewds

LactoseTolerant

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Also, here's a 100% completed save file (police path), with full gallery unlocked and the sex ed reform enacted.
Also some of the characters are both slave and girlfriend: Eris and Claus, cousin, Jessie Powers and more.
I excluded some of the characters from being both slave and girlfriend as I prefer their gf scenes in the mansion (when interacting with a character, they default to their slave scene, if they're enslaved).

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes