Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Reactions: Kitty43123

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Considering you're there you should have seen around 6k words. And you can only point one mistake. We will obviously change that. But you have to understand that when the game is over 40k words even with a proofreader sometimes one error goes through the web and we don't see it. Thanks for the report the update next week will contain a patch for this error.
I could send more mistakes that is just the biggest one I noticed. Most of the mistakes are inconsistent punctuation type of stuff. No capitalization or no periods that kind of thing. I am not your proof reader though so I am not going to bother quoting every mistake I find. You are very dismissive about there being mistakes though.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I could send more mistakes that is just the biggest one I noticed. Most of the mistakes are inconsistent punctuation type of stuff. No capitalization or no periods that kind of thing. I am not your proof reader though so I am not going to bother quoting every mistake I find. You are very dismissive about there being mistakes though.
Didn't want to give the feel that I was "dismissive". To be honest when you were talking about mistakes we thought you were talking about grammar mistakes which is the think we try to avoid. We are going to rework the school and the house entirely in the next update so all these mistakes should be gone. Most of the mistakes come from the fact that sometimes even when I make changes twine windows software does not save these and so even if we changed it, it's still into the game which is very frustrating.

We will try our best to fix all these for v0.5 and will wait for your comment to see if it's better from your point of view at that time!

Thanks for your post to clarify the situation!

Reactions: Quickpawmaud

DennTaku

Jan 17, 2019
This is a fantastic game. I would like to know if the game has any pregnancy content with the mother and sister planned?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys,

We made a patch for Lucy's gift quest but also a walkthrough.

Download it here:

Let us know if you want more walkthrough from now on:

Reactions: Synful62

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Can somebody tell me if Sister Bedroom Sex Scenes are the Sister Bedroom Quests and just not triggering in the progress stats or am I missing something, also one minute out of the blue i visit the Cock and Bull and I am banging the boss then cant,get near her?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
Can somebody tell me if Sister Bedroom Sex Scenes are the Sister Bedroom Quests and just not triggering in the progress stats or am I missing something, also one minute out of the blue i visit the Cock and Bull and I am banging the boss then cant,get near her?
You're banging the boss? How did you manage to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
You're banging the boss? How did you manage to do that?
Hi
Hi
No idea it just happened, and it seams I also had a job at the bar? Is there a walk through? I think that the achievement stats would be far more useful maybe a ?/? or a percentage to help as a guide if you get what I mean?
Cheers

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
Hi
No idea it just happened, and it seams I also had a job at the bar? Is there a walk through? I think that the achievement stats would be far more useful maybe a ?/? or a percentage to help as a guide if you get what I mean?
Cheers
Coming in tomorrow update haha you are 1 day early!

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I have to say that I can't follow the logic of the progress points 1/ Lucy has a LOT more corruption / trust than Sister but can't be asked to the basement. 2/ Mother does the most lewd / sex but it slightly increases Trust and her Corruption has not increased for ages

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
I have to say that I can't follow the logic of the progress points 1/ Lucy has a LOT more corruption / trust than Sister but can't be asked to the basement. 2/ Mother does the most lewd / sex but it slightly increases Trust and her Corruption has not increased for ages
Only mom and sister can be called into the basement for the moment.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
If you use a save from an older version you have to start again.
Hi
It was the save from 4.5 The start screen is just covered in error messages and the gallery is nothing but error messages, so am I the only one who has this problem?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
It was the save from 4.5 The start screen is just covered in error messages and the gallery is nothing but error messages, so am I the only one who has this problem?
Like I said you have to start a new game since the new version is v0.4.7 and use new variables

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes