Beno

Apr 13, 2017
Are you guys using an old save? Because I can't reproduce the bug when I do it with a new game.

A hotfix for all the others bugs is getting uploaded
I tried with a new save and still doesn't work, got the same error

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
University Gym and for info im using Firefox Browser 76.0.1 (64-Bit) win 10 pro(64-Bit)
Thanks a lot we finally found where it comes from thanks to you!!!! It's going to be fixed soon we are also adding a way to repair old saves thanks to the coder we found a way to do it. Please be a bit more patient it's the first update that goes out which was made by 2 different coders. We are doing our best to get the patch done asap.

Thanks everyone for the reports!

Reactions: KVAtlantis

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Beno KVAtlantis cadooron2 Alleykatt and the rest. Everything should now be fixed and old saves should now work Davewatch .

Link (the online version has also been updated this is only if you want to play on local):

Last edited:
Reactions: KVAtlantis

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
jade works for me now,i have only the street bug as well
and the street bug okurs in a new game as well

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
Still get the same error with Jade in the online version after updating a save. Additionally, this is what The Street now looks like:
View attachment 666017
Same for me on both counts
Greets, I tried the reported Jade scenes with a new game and with an updated save file and couldn't reproduce any error in them. Could you please give us more details, so I'm able to reproduce it?

Also, the Street bug is already fixed and will be updated tomorrow.

Thanks a lot!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
So...apparently some gifs are missing from 0.47 because some actions repeat the first sex gif of that chain of events.
If they begin sucking your cock, or whatever...the game shows that loop for every other sex action with that NPC.

Right now, the shower scene with Sasha only shows her asking you to help her in the shower and that's it. Death by a neverending blowjob! The MC shall be remembered by his peers as the creep who died by getting a blowjob from his sister.
(It says that the video is in hotfix 1)

PS: You can actually continue playing, but ignoring the rest of the actions of that sex scene.

Last edited:

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
So...apparently some gifs are missing from 0.47 because some actions repeat the first sex gif of that chain of events.
If they begin sucking your cock, or whatever...the game shows that loop for every other sex action with that NPC.

Right now, the shower scene with Sasha only shows her asking you to help her in the shower and that's it. Death by a neverending blowjob! The MC shall be remembered by his peers as the creep who died by getting a blowjob from his sister.
(It says that the video is in hotfix 1)

PS: You can actually continue playing, but ignoring the rest of the actions of that sex scene.
Hello and thanks for your report!

That bug is already addressed in the online version at

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Played online and got the street bug where there are no images and can't click on anything. Did i read wrong that this was fixed? Using Chrome

Reactions: weeeweee

toto123

Dec 9, 2017
To note : variables at the moment are a mess. A lot are duped and only one part is used (girls var are by name and in an array, the array is not used at the moment).

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
To note : variables at the moment are a mess. A lot are duped and only one part is used (girls var are by name and in an array, the array is not used at the moment).
To note: we were testing a few possibilities and so why is it a mess? A mess would be variables that are not working in this case the bugs were mainly due to 2 coders working on an update together for the first time and that the coder didn't know about temporary variables not working in scenes so he changed some passage leading to bugs.

We are still a "young" team, the first release was only 2 months ago (8 mars). We are doing our best to deliver content of high quality and we're slowly moving from a game which looked like this:

chrome_Ov4sXPvgNB.jpg

To a game which is getting prettier and way more "complex". But this take time to make and ask a lot of efforts.

chrome_wpjPo0g4jm.jpg

The next update will be the rework of the school and home. There is a ton of work related to that and we're not sure of when we are going to be able to publish the update. As always we will do our best to do it as fast as possible but we can't give you a date yet. All we can say is that you should not feel it as "grindy" as it is for the moment. We will still be looking this thread constantly to fix bugs if somebody report one.

Thank you all for your help on this update and I hope that we don't see any "report wave" again in the future.

Reactions: Lynx2k19 and Hybris

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I am absolutely over the moon that you have been so quick to respond to the bug fixes (from my point of view especially the save issue) and for a new game I can live for a while with a few bugs but hate crashes. A BIG THANK YOU to you and all the team for rapidly sorting a good game that I think has a lot of potential!
Cheers

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I may be a bit premature as I have only just started playing the new update but all I can do at the Cock and Bull is work (and not always that, since I have banged them all previously seams a bit strange ) if I choose anything else it just freezes and I can't rewind all I can do is use fast travel to get out of it, Where in the World do you have to go to Collage on a Saturday and Sunday?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
I may be a bit premature as I have only just started playing the new update but all I can do at the Cock and Bull is work (and not always that, since I have banged them all previously seams a bit strange ) if I choose anything else it just freezes and I can't rewind all I can do is use fast travel to get out of it, Where in the World do you have to go to Collage on a Saturday and Sunday?
To be honest we have sometimes here in Belgium classes on Saturday. Like I said we are going to rework the school and then you won't be able to access it on Saturday and Sunday but for the moment we are letting it opened all week because we judged there was not enough content yet.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
To be honest we have sometimes here in Belgium classes on Saturday. Like I said we are going to rework the school and then you won't be able to access it on Saturday and Sunday but for the moment we are letting it opened all week because we judged there was not enough content yet.
Hi
Good to know, I think that by not having weekend classes maybe just studying AM at home might help to reduce the grind that some people grumble at, personally I would consider it an Ideal opportunity for the part time job instead of having to skip collage (just my logic)

Reactions: Hybris

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
Good to know, I think that by not having weekend classes maybe just studying AM at home might help to reduce the grind that some people grumble at, personally I would consider it an Ideal opportunity for the part time job instead of having to skip collage (just my logic)
That's what the next update is about haha

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes