Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Can I get an idea on how to unlock some of the galleries?
Or at least ahint system in place?
E.g: For Sasha, I've unlocked 1 2 4 5 8 10 11 12 13 , but don't know how to unlock 3 6 7 9.
Lucy has 2 4 5 unlocked, but not 1 3 6
Jade is missing 2 and 3
Kate is missing 1 3 7
Lastly, not sure how to unlock Carla 1 and 5 (keep trying to improve her progress, but no luck even with 31 trust and 20 corruption).
Anyone have any suggestions?
Also, does anyone other than mother and Sasha have any dungeon scenes as of 0.4.7?
It's normal for some scenes to be impossible to unlock while others are unlockable on one save. Because they depends if you were submissive or not, sometimes on a choice you made, ...

And for this update only mother and sister are unlockable for the dungeon.

You can send me your file I will unlock everything for you and send it back to you if you want. We could maybe think about a "restart but keep what I already unlocked" (new game plus) option. You are not the first one to ask why they can't unlock everything.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
also, I can't change scene when you have multiple positions to choose, for exemple the morning bath with sister or fucking mom at her room. It gets stuck in the blowjob for all positions

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
got this error, offline version, starting from the beggining, can't accept and get sex scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also, I can't change scene when you have multiple positions to choose, for exemple the morning bath with sister or fucking mom at her room. It gets stuck in the blowjob for all positions
Both of these have been fixed in the online version so you could try that for the time being (save your game to carry it over). I see there's a patch in the OP but not sure if it applies to these bugs.

Reactions: gasti99 and gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Both of these have been fixed in the online version so you could try that for the time being (save your game to carry it over). I see there's a patch in the OP but not sure if it applies to these bugs.
did just that, everything seems fine, but I lost abigail's number on faceapp

Reactions: gasti99

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I run my saves from version offline on your latest(?) online and upgrade told me that save is updated, then:
sexapp lost bar girls totally
the two clothing which I bought for Kate and Jade are still with me when I go to the clothing store in tha mall
I can not get the Jade event when I accept, I have only go for with her in the gym

Reactions: gasti99

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
did just that, everything seems fine, but I lost abigail's number on faceapp
I run my saves from version offline on your latest(?) online and upgrade told me that save is updated, then:
sexapp lost bar girls totally
the two clothing which I bought for Kate and Jade are still with me when I go to the clothing store in tha mall
I can not get the Jade event when I accept, I have only go for with her in the gym
Greets! I verified your savefile Pif paf and updated the online version at addressing the problems you found. So now your savefile should update correctly, keeping your SexApp ids, and you should also be able to continue the Jade and Kate gift quests. Please tell us if you find any other inconvenience.

Thank you both for the feedback!

Reactions: Pif paf and Vln_

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is there much content in this one compared to games like "Girl-Life"?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
can't edit stats that way

Correction: SugarCube.State.variables.mc.
then you can edit the stats
For the player stats yes you should use mc (main character) but if you want to edit other stats you should replace mc by an other character name.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Could you give example? Like raising your dominant stat by 90
Sugarcube.State.variables.mc.dom+=90 . I don't recommend putting an higher value than 25 for any variable because sometimes the game act weird if too much variables are very high.

(You don't need more than 25 to access content)

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Well, I managed to get most of the girls on my own, but I must say, Alice kinda baffled me. She seems to reside in the college restrooms, yet she is never there when I enter. At first I thought she was like that ghost chick from Harry Potter, and I probably had to steal a key from the teacher office, get a copy from the strange shop and sneak in at night to unlock her.... But then I checked here for an answer and she appeared the very next time I entered the restrooms. So now I'm thinking she's kinda stalking me... :D Anyway, on a more serious note, the game keeps getting better and better, but we need more, MOAR Caprice and Tori!!!! Keep up the good work ;)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Well, I managed to get most of the girls on my own, but I must say, Alice kinda baffled me. She seems to reside in the college restrooms, yet she is never there when I enter. At first I thought she was like that ghost chick from Harry Potter, and I probably had to steal a key from the teacher office, get a copy from the strange shop and sneak in at night to unlock her.... But then I checked here for an answer and she appeared the very next time I entered the restrooms. So now I'm thinking she's kinda stalking me... :D Anyway, on a more serious note, the game keeps getting better and better, but we need more, MOAR Caprice and Tori!!!! Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks a lot for the support which is greatly appreciated! The school is getting a rework in the next update (along with the house) so you can expect new content!

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Volen_ Just wanted to know what your update schedule/frequency is. From what I saw on Patreon it seems varied and just wanted to know if there is in fact one, or just whenever you reach a certain threshold or finish a specific task you stated for that update or something.....

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes