Apodi.43

Dec 1, 2020
I did the final exam but i dont see the collage and i wana buy small office how to buy it i try everything please help

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
So far I haven't noticed a reason for more hires I've just kept to the girls with interactions (Mom and Tammy for me so far) if it's clarified if there is a point to more employees I may look into it more...

Edit: checked the FAQ post, they are needed to upgrade the office. However I've hired two people without faces, and have enough money for the next stage... but I'm still not getting an upgrade option :(

Last edited:

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Volen_ Don't know if this has been reported but the following video is broken on the online version :

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Volen_ Don't know if this has been reported but the following video is broken on the online version :
Hey, thanks for the report took note of it will be fixed in next update.
So far I haven't noticed a reason for more hires I've just kept to the girls with interactions (Mom and Tammy for me so far) if it's clarified if there is a point to more employees I may look into it more...

Edit: checked the FAQ post, they are needed to upgrade the office. However I've hired two people without faces, and have enough money for the next stage... but I'm still not getting an upgrade option :(
Could you send your save please so I can see if it's not a bug and if it is not tell you what to do.

I go to home office but when i want to make tiffany quest it say buy small office
Small office is the first upgrade check faq for more informations.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is mekaeil the last quest in the game is that mean the game over ?
Well, the game is not technically finished before the phone tells you for each character that you have finished their main quest. Even when you have done that you could go a bit everywhere to have extra gifs/images of them.
about time to buy a bigger house n move a few people in >3
Haha sure in the future it will be possible.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Are there max stats or are they never ending? If there is a max limit, what is it? Other than those questions, great game.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
New update! Technical update + New dreams!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: -
Update Only (v0.7.2 -> v0.7.3): - -
konabwo : as promised we took note of your suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
great.
...che-e-e-cking ...looks like most things were implemented (y)
+skipping added
+phone doesnot go black (+/- it doesnot stay on preffered 'progress' page . the only i use )
+fast travel moved up (+/- not sure if i like pics more than text. well, muscle memory can handle that )

? any decisions on giving players freedom to hide quests or see its statuses.
let me think what else my inner perfectionist could advise?
maybe to shorten some words so that info in Girl's location wouldn't take 2 lines
for example: fc sauna / uni pool / math class / chem hall / the lounge (the only one loc i think).

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
great.
...che-e-e-cking ...looks like most things were implemented (y)
+skipping added
+phone doesnot go black (+/- it doesnot stay on preffered 'progress' page . the only i use )
+fast travel moved up (+/- not sure if i like pics more than text. well, muscle memory can handle that )

? any decisions on giving players freedom to hide quests or see its statuses.
let me think what else my inner perfectionist could advise?
maybe to shorten some words so that info in Girl's location wouldn't take 2 lines
for example: fc sauna / uni pool / math class / chem hall / the lounge (the only one loc i think).
We can update the code so the game even when we change passage just show the last open phone app. Would you also suggest opening the girl profile if one was open? (Could be difficult to implement)

For the icons we could add a small text under.

I don't get what you mean by "hide quests", what should we hide exactly?

I will look at girls locations.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
we could add a small text under - all options are fine. pics, pics + text (which is better for me)...also i would be fine with text only (could it be in some 'settings' so that users pick whatever they want.)

yeah i suggested to be able to keep it locked on the last opened girl page... but that will probably be useful for some leftover situations (including when a new content is added only for several npcs)...but when u start from scratch and have lots of npcs to interact with - that would mean extra clicks (because you would have to go back from each "last-clicked" girl to progress menu all the time to pick another girl) ...so that option is welcomed but as an additional one. some sort of lock icon to click and have that function when needed.

hiding quests (and-or having visual indications) - means that after some time it is not comfy to scroll through the list of 20 girls when i have active quests, for example, only for 2, pending for 3 and completed for 15.
it is like information overflow ... personally i used notepad as a mean of manual npc 'tracking' because otherwise i spammed clicks on the girls i completed interactions with (because i either never sure or just forget / dont remember things)

Last edited:

Cheesey69

Aug 28, 2018
I grinded out all of the office workers and now when I reloaded my save for the new game they are gone. Any ideas?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes