Raknor

May 12, 2019
How do you get Erika to work for you for a week?

Ok, I think I got it by buying her something. Now I have to raise her motivation. I'm thinking another present?

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
we could add a small text under - all options are fine. pics, pics + text (which is better for me)...also i would be fine with text only (could it be in some 'settings' so that users pick whatever they want.)

yeah i suggested to be able to keep it locked on the last opened girl page... but that will probably be useful for some leftover situations (including when a new content is added only for several npcs)...but when u start from scratch and have lots of npcs to interact with - that would mean extra clicks (because you would have to go back from each "last-clicked" girl to progress menu all the time to pick another girl) ...so that option is welcomed but as an additional one. some sort of lock icon to click and have that function when needed.

hiding quests (and-or having visual indications) - means that after some time it is not comfy to scroll through the list of 20 girls when i have active quests, for example, only for 2, pending for 3 and completed for 15.
it is like information overflow ... personally i used notepad as a mean of manual npc 'tracking' because otherwise i spammed clicks on the girls i completed interactions with (because i either never sure or just forget / dont remember things)
1. We'll do it.
2. So if I sum up just open the last app which was open.
3. What do you think of having a green background for the characters for which you have finished the main quest?

chrome_OIYHqn6d0g.png

I grinded out all of the office workers and now when I reloaded my save for the new game they are gone. Any ideas?
Weird, can you send your save?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
3. What do you think of having a green background for the characters for which you have finished the main quest?
That would be great.
And if possible without too much hassle, it would be nice that the completed ones move to the bottom of the list.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
That would be great.
And if possible without too much hassle, it would be nice that the completed ones move to the bottom of the list.
I'll try to think of a way to do it, right now I have no idea of how to do it.

Reactions: Zirenaz

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How do you get Erika to work for you for a week?

Ok, I think I got it by buying her something. Now I have to raise her motivation. I'm thinking another present?
He will have the opportunity to raise her motivation by giving her a variety of gifts that will become available at the mall, buying her lunch during the midday period of the work day of the start up, giving her a raise, giving her a day off, and giving her a challenge.
In Mikaela's quest, how to became more popular than Javier ?
For the victory mechanic, the player needs maintain a high work ethic over Javier, Mikaela’s husband in order to progress with her. Javier should get one point for every day worked, but the player should get two. Starting with stage two, each quest stage will require the player to have the lead over Javier to progress. So the variables don’t balloon too much, each of their scores should reset after every two weeks in game.

Reactions: stefbou

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
2. So if I sum up just open the last app which was open.
2 if to sum up phone locked on progress page is generally comfy. phone locked on last girl is comfy on certain occasions (lategame, new content). (that is valid for my gamestyle. i assume that someone may want to utilize the second option earlier)

3 good enough. as any visual 'tagging' is a part of the solution.

the suggestion to move completed npcs to the bottom (or hide) is about
(i) completely avoiding npcs you dont need to interact with (probably the main reason)
(ii) keeping all (if possible) valid npcs on top / infront of your eyes (which could help to memorize interactions required and,hence,speed things up * in case when there are no other indications )
(iii) avoiding scrolling. (if we to consider any extra click or scrolling as things which slow a gaming process down or cumulatively contributing to that. ~20 npcs, 7 per screen, so i scrolled rather frequently)

it seems that visual indications alone (that is, without hiding and moving options) can be sufficient to achieve all the above.
...but only when having more dense phone interface. (see pics)
and if some ppl still want to move/hide pics&names to avoid misclicks or to enjoy their progress (while looking at less 'figures on the chessboard' - i ll support that extra option as well.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone knows a cheat for money for current version (v0.7.3)? :unsure:
I would have not asked for it but I am just tired of grinding for money in order to progress the company expansion's. :cautious:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Anyone knows a cheat for money for current version (v0.7.3)? :unsure:
I would have not asked for it but I am just tired of grinding for money in order to progress the company expansion's. :cautious:
Sugarcube.State.active.variables in console, and change whatever value you want

Reactions: yoyoyyoyoy

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i used known browser extentions. ironically money was the only thing i failed to tweak :} only using diamond cheat somehow helped to save/secure new money value.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i used known browser extentions. ironically money was the only thing i failed to tweak :} only using diamond cheat somehow helped to save/secure new money value.
Sugarcube.state.variables.mc.money+=VALUE you do not need any extentions just browser console.

Reactions: BliXer and Crilex
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes