Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I've tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know which actress this is?
Her name is Melissa May, and could have been searched with 'who is she'

Lmao it was asked a while ago and already answered. I'm a bit lazy to make the search for you but the answer is somewhere in the first pages.
Not quite the first pages... it was on page 46...

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
hi! i've a question.
i'm playing on IOS.Whenever i try to hire someone for my office,i got an error message.
I don't remember that i bought an office though.
Maybe i'm missing sth.
Can you please tell me what should i do basicially because i didn't understand by looking FAQ section.
Thanks.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
hi! i've a question.
i'm playing on IOS.Whenever i try to hire someone for my office,i got an error message.
I don't remember that i bought an office though.
Maybe i'm missing sth.
Can you please tell me what should i do basicially because i didn't understand by looking FAQ section.
Thanks.
Hello,

without a screenshot of the error message or your save I can't do much, could you provide at least of these?

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
New update! Bringing slave content for Missy and UI improvements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Update Only (v0.7.3 -> v0.7.4): - -

Purported74

Jan 8, 2019
So ive tried everything to unlock everything in the gallery, and i cant get them all like i want so what is the console command to unlock them? Ive been trying that too for a bit and cant figure it out.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So ive tried everything to unlock everything in the gallery, and i cant get them all like i want so what is the console command to unlock them? Ive been trying that too for a bit and cant figure it out.
To unlock everything you would need to do a dominant play through with your dom being high and one sub with your dom being negative. If you have some gallery elements remaining when you have finished all the main quests be aware that you haven't missed any content the missing scenes are exactly the same but with different text to match the context of being a sub or a dom.

of course,that's the error message when i try to hire sb. for my office. View attachment 939118
Unfortunately that screenshots doesn't help since it's gamcore, which tend to not update our game properly. :/

Save your save to disk and play on our website or download the game here and tell us if it's still happening ( )

Reactions: Loganfin
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes