TheFairyWanderer

Apr 26, 2018
When i finished sister and all the students in campus, the next progression is to enslave them. Then their icon in the progress app become cleared if i do enslave them.
Is there any other path other than enslaving them?

TheFairyWanderer

Apr 26, 2018
Ok this has been reported a few times, so we did that because some people were asking for it. Jade is supposed to be the only one and it should be avoidable if I'm not wrong if I am please let me know and we'll make it so and add a warning so people who don't like that sort of content can avoid it. Do not hesitate to tell me if there is other content that you could find "unpleasant".
How do you avoid it other than not enslaving her?

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
English is not my natif.
I am not shore if is said bi for but there is a small bug -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love finding ways to cheat a game (nice work on hiding the pateon cods, I give up on finding them), but this game is nice and you put a lot in it, so having a bug making pateon codes pointless is bad for biznes.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
English is not my natif.
I am not shore if is said bi for but there is a small bug -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love finding ways to cheat a game (nice work on hiding the pateon cods, I give up on finding them), but this game is nice and you put a lot in it, so having a bug making pateon codes pointless is bad for biznes.
I'm wondering if you do realize that this solution is not efficient at all and we published a better one for free in the main post? Might be wise to look out for the brain biznes.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Just getting a black screen at the culinary competition. I am on Firefox if that makes any difference.

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
Using a save from 84.5 and the latest version, most interactions have an error at the bottom of the form Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.[girlsName].giftsNoRep is undefined

Is there something I can set that value to to fix it?

Xelnous

Jun 16, 2018
Can't unselect traits in character creation no matter which version (online or offline) I use.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
What exactly are the steps required to graduate? I've completed all the teachers' and dean's content but still am not getting any sort of option to graduate.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
notices options to buy new housing
xsp29babscap0373.jpg
opts for mansion, still money to burn XD

Side notes: mansion
pretty bare bones
go to the map, select said property n purchase. upgrades, "extra bedrooms" can be purchased from your app or office in your new dwelling. the number of girls you can move in are pretty much the starter characters, which can be accessed via hallway. though there is a lack of head shots and depending on your love/slave path you get a random gif when called into the room. which i hope gets upgraded on a more personal lvl in the future. also, your new room mates haven't been fully implemented to their new surroundings.
On the note of purchasing properties, might have lost a chance to introduce a realtor character. though that might have added more strain on the build depending on how much story one would build or just introduce.

Love/Slave Path:
Your step moms love can be accessed via your phone, given enough points. which leads to a scene and unlocks the girlfriend option, canceling out the slave path options. leading to new bedroom options.
Sato n Suki: i think your fucked if they break up leading to the slave route. which i'm currently stuck with ...... ooops

Future Possibilities & Notes:
Pool upgrade
Basement upgrade
Maids
Cars for dates, weekend getaways, charisma etc
The slave system doesn't have to revolve around bondage etc. As long as the MC is in control, one can write it out how ever they want with a given stock video. Not trying to sound harsh, just my view.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Using a save from 84.5 and the latest version, most interactions have an error at the bottom of the form Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.[girlsName].giftsNoRep is undefined

Is there something I can set that value to to fix it?
Looks like side-effect of 0.87 with the new gifts change (variables that didn't exist for characters on the older versions)

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes