WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
So still not progressing with the main story? Just a thought, isn't too much focus on the side stories and the main story, the one that captivates everyone is forgotten?
The items that are new in all the shops, their photo doesn't load, also the photo of the shop in the park can't be seen.
A suggestion, when you have an event, such as buying a new house and moving into it, it should be celebrated with the family and friends.
In the mansion or loft, you don't see where are the girls, which in what room it is.
In the upgrade of the mansion there's a pool as an upgrade, but where do you find it?
What happens with Kori when you move into the mansion or loft with the rest of the girls, she remains in the old house?
Auntie wants a new baby then why doesn't she and Bella move in with the MC? The same goes for Grannie, why live alone when she can move in with the rest of the family? We are a family in the end, no? lol
Akira and Suki, can stay in the same room if you follow the love path no? They are already together so why invite them in separated rooms?
Alice lives with us, in our room but what's the purpose of that? we can't do anything before bed or to wake up with a nice surprise from her every morning... she is supposedly a nympho no? When we took her in, she said that she expects sex every day or else, she said something like that if I remember correctly.

These are a few of my own thought so please bear with me and take them in a constructive way. Thanks and keep up the good work and mayb

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So still not progressing with the main story? Just a thought, isn't too much focus on the side stories and the main story, the one that captivates everyone is forgotten?
The items that are new in all the shops, their photo doesn't load, also the photo of the shop in the park can't be seen.
A suggestion, when you have an event, such as buying a new house and moving into it, it should be celebrated with the family and friends.
In the mansion or loft, you don't see where are the girls, which in what room it is.
In the upgrade of the mansion there's a pool as an upgrade, but where do you find it?
What happens with Kori when you move into the mansion or loft with the rest of the girls, she remains in the old house?
Auntie wants a new baby then why doesn't she and Bella move in with the MC? The same goes for Grannie, why live alone when she can move in with the rest of the family? We are a family in the end, no? lol
Akira and Suki, can stay in the same room if you follow the love path no? They are already together so why invite them in separated rooms?
Alice lives with us, in our room but what's the purpose of that? we can't do anything before bed or to wake up with a nice surprise from her every morning... she is supposedly a nympho no? When we took her in, she said that she expects sex every day or else, she said something like that if I remember correctly.

These are a few of my own thought so please bear with me and take them in a constructive way. Thanks and keep up the good work and mayb
You can teleport to the fitness center without paying for a membership if someone from the npcs are there.
And you get stuck(no text) when you try to talk to npcs which are in fitness center gym
View attachment 1420239
Seems picture is missing/mislabelled in the online version
View attachment 1420234
Guessing someone skipped actually testing this...
notices options to buy new housing
View attachment 1419863
opts for mansion, still money to burn XD

Side notes: mansion
pretty bare bones
go to the map, select said property n purchase. upgrades, "extra bedrooms" can be purchased from your app or office in your new dwelling. the number of girls you can move in are pretty much the starter characters, which can be accessed via hallway. though there is a lack of head shots and depending on your love/slave path you get a random gif when called into the room. which i hope gets upgraded on a more personal lvl in the future. also, your new room mates haven't been fully implemented to their new surroundings.
On the note of purchasing properties, might have lost a chance to introduce a realtor character. though that might have added more strain on the build depending on how much story one would build or just introduce.

Love/Slave Path:
Your step moms love can be accessed via your phone, given enough points. which leads to a scene and unlocks the girlfriend option, canceling out the slave path options. leading to new bedroom options.
Sato n Suki: i think your fucked if they break up leading to the slave route. which i'm currently stuck with ...... ooops

Future Possibilities & Notes:
Pool upgrade
Basement upgrade
Maids
Cars for dates, weekend getaways, charisma etc
The slave system doesn't have to revolve around bondage etc. As long as the MC is in control, one can write it out how ever they want with a given stock video. Not trying to sound harsh, just my view.
Took note of your guys suggestions and bug reports, I promise that we'll look further into it.

For why we are not progressing with the main story, it's because it takes time to make it, we expect the next big update about it to be out in November. We keep doing small updates for the side content so there's content to make your guys wait between those big ones.

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
how do stage complet on project work I keep get only one satge completed at time but went spent few month in game time doing all school content went back and was completing 3 stage at time but then after I upgrade office to the 50k office im back to only completing one stage at time

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How am I able to unlock the ability to add extra Rooms to the Childhood home (If that is an Option, which is how I understood the Patchnotes at least)? I bought Loft and Mansion, they both work. But so far I couldnt find a Way to "buy" the Childhood home (or rather its Upgrade option).

Also, something seems to be broken with the Button for Sukis Loft as well as the new MC's Loft (see Screenshot, it always looks like that, even independent from whether Suki is home or not) - and if the Buttons are supposed to be so close together at all, best rename the MC's Loft to "Loft for Sale/Your Loft" or something like that. I found it only by accident

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
gmkpL2oAuT.png
Cokebaths you must be kidding when you're saying almost any text right??? Send here your finished save or you're just some liar.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough of how to get Sato main quest 5, please? I'm stuck on main quest 4 for her and every Wednesday i try to get at 8 i got 9 am in the class and no progress . Save attached

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes