CreativeSeaweed

Mar 25, 2020
Hey, open the progress app it tells you exactly what to do, in your case: "raise your dominance to 25". Hope it helps, couldn't reproduce the nude beach bug you had.
Another question, if you please. What shall i do to buy bigger office? How much money should i have?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If one didn't know better, it might seem like deliberate trolling from the dev to respond to comments about the grinding by introducing a character (Erika) where grinding causes diminishing returns. Ain't no way I'm sitting through that without cheating.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
If one didn't know better, it might seem like deliberate trolling from the dev to respond to comments about the grinding by introducing a character (Erika) where grinding causes diminishing returns. Ain't no way I'm sitting through that without cheating.
Lmao said like that yeah it sounds like trolling, but believe it or not we are still trying to balance her because we have so much complaints about how difficult it is to increase her motivation. We are still planning to publish when we are done with content wise updates, new content which will be "subsidiary quests" that should reduce the grind greatly. But at the moment we are mainly focusing on increasing the quantity of content and fetishes since it's what polls ask us to do first. We are still trying to find new ways of reducing the grind but it seems almost impossible without making everything "quest steps" which would require us a ton of work and then adding new content would take a lot of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Hey, could be a bug, could you send your save so I'll look in your case if you can or can't start a business (if you can I'll tell you how).
might be looking the wrong computer in the mc's house. i did that at first XD

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
in progress -> tamara, mikaela, erika -> below photos
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'hired' of undefined

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to clean+do the dishes? is it on weekdays only?
how to interract with tammy - tip "work" - pardon?! , i interact iwth her at work . no progress

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
how to clean+do the dishes? is it on weekdays only?
Cleaning the living room and do the dishes. It's doable everyday but it will probably be easier do it during the week end.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
but...i have no options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are any of the plates in need of cleaning? After preparing a meal the option should be there.
Disregard everything I said. I thought for a moment I was in a different game's thread where also dishes have to cleaned. :FacePalm:
My apologies.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
but...i have no options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can only clean during evening and late evening from what I see in the game file which is weird because I don't remember it being that way. We will probably change that for next update so you can do that whenever you want.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to interract with tammy .Main quest step: 0/5Progress help: Work
i went there, clicked on her circle ...probably had generic talk...and nothing

k looks like i needed to go to workonallprojects room
Message Alice over SexApp - just return button.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
Has anyone found the new cheat codes yet for 0.7.2? I do not mind playing this game from the beginning without cheats, but I can only play this game off the web browser, given that I have no idea how to make the download files work on my Mac. If I have to do more than just download and double-click on the file, then I am lost. Dummy proof directions for the downloads would be much appreciated.

Great game by the way. Maybe you could throw Ava Addams, Jayden Jaymes, Autumn Falls, Cassidy Banks, or Ariella Ferrera into the mix? In no way am I making a demand, or diminishing the women already chosen for this game. Your selections have been great so far. Anyway, good job!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Has anyone found the new cheat codes yet for 0.7.2?
I don't have any codes for the sidebar cheats for you, but you can open the console of your browser by pressing F12. Type SugarCube.State.variables in the console and press <enter>. Under >mc you will find useful variables like money, body stats, dom etc. you can change. Careful though, if you enter ridiculous values the game will probably crash or become buggy.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Has anyone found the new cheat codes yet for 0.7.2? I do not mind playing this game from the beginning without cheats, but I can only play this game off the web browser, given that I have no idea how to make the download files work on my Mac. If I have to do more than just download and double-click on the file, then I am lost. Dummy proof directions for the downloads would be much appreciated.

Great game by the way. Maybe you could throw Ava Addams, Jayden Jaymes, Autumn Falls, Cassidy Banks, or Ariella Ferrera into the mix? In no way am I making a demand, or diminishing the women already chosen for this game. Your selections have been great so far. Anyway, good job!
Will publish a save from someone who has already almost finish the game. We are planning to make a free cheat code (+ 1 for the 1$ patrons) for next update and upgrading the paid ones. We hope that it will make people less frustrated about those and give a boost for players who don't like starting from the beginning.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes