SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Very good game! There's a problem with the LOFT tho.There aren't enough extra BR's for all the girls. Upgraded to a max of 10 total, have everything full with GF's and slaves I can't add.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Very good game! There's a problem with the LOFT tho.There aren't enough extra BR's for all the girls. Upgraded to a max of 10 total, have everything full with GF's and slaves I can't add.
thats true but thats why the mansion is there the max is 40 rooms

Reactions: SciGuy

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
It was Melissa May i was looking for, thank you good sir!
To clarify for the future how to find a person (it doesn't always work) - just take a screenshot of the video in question - e.g. the person's face, go to the google site and select SEARCH via photo. Select our image and choose the part we are looking for so we can get the person instead of waiting and asking someone for help :)
Example:
1728139258740.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
To clarify for the future how to find a person (it doesn't always work) - just take a screenshot of the video in question - e.g. the person's face, go to the google site and select SEARCH via photo. Select our image and choose the part we are looking for so we can get the person instead of waiting and asking someone for help :)
Example:
View attachment 4102186
or you can use the google lens app if you have it on you cell

Reactions: Astercholik

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Anyone know how to do the tricks for the halloween event
After all, the Halloween quest is the easiest one, where you only have to go from place to place. It is worse with the Christmas event, because there you have to match the gifts to the people a page earlier you have my post where I described the special events

Classic_Z

Feb 22, 2022
After all, the Halloween quest is the easiest one, where you only have to go from place to place. It is worse with the Christmas event, because there you have to match the gifts to the people a page earlier you have my post where I described the special events
But how to do the tricks on the girls

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
But how to do the tricks on the girls
After the opening of the event
The map shows you pumpkin icons above the homes of people you can participate with (1st list in my post table), then you have to complete tasks with Eris (2nd list in my table)

End of the Hallowen event

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes