Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
When I can't save on my html games anymore, is it because of my browser cash memory right? Just clear my cash and back up my saves, right?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reaper780

Mar 31, 2024
I was trying to use the cheat (SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000) but for some reason it says error. Need help

CeilingFanStan

Apr 14, 2024
I am confident not a single person has asked this question before, therefore I will be the first. Do I need to obtain the whole game with each update? If not how does one update?

Again, I am positive not a single person has asked this before, so if people do not know I would understand.

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
I was trying to use the cheat (SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000) but for some reason it says error. Need help
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money=10000 remove the +

Personally I use

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 99999999999999999

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
I am confident not a single person has asked this question before, therefore I will be the first. Do I need to obtain the whole game with each update? If not how does one update?

Again, I am positive not a single person has asked this before, so if people do not know I would understand.

Down the patch
go into the folder and drag the new folders into the main folder
choose copy and replace options
That's what works for me anyway

CeilingFanStan

Apr 14, 2024
Down the patch
go into the folder and drag the new folders into the main folder
choose copy and replace options
That's what works for me anyway
I looked at front page and saw the update only. I would like to say it has not been there the whole time however I get the feeling I simply looked past it and have no idea how I missed that. Thanks for explaining how to update but yea this is totally on me and my apparent Update Game reading blindness.

Hitorigoto

Mar 5, 2024
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money=10000 remove the +

Personally I use

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 99999999999999999
Why use such large numbers when you can use "Infinity"

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = Infinity

Infinity is a property of the global object. In other words, it is a variable in global scope.

Also, += adds a value to an existing value,
wheras = sets an existing value to a new one.
Meaning both the addition assignment (+=) and assignment (=) are valid operators used to assign a value to a variable or property.

Last edited:

Hitorigoto

Mar 5, 2024
i think its bc the + symbol and I usually mark the active variables "SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money = 10000"
Unless that project was created using the 1.x series of SugarCube (which it isn't), there is no need for the active reference in your Console command.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes