Become Taxi Driver - Media Pack

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 4390099

Game Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
Hi! I have been working on a media-pack for Become Taxi Driver by Neptuno.

I'm not the creator of this game, so I can't solve bugs or similar, for those things please go to the official thread :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTD v0.20 Media Pack: -

Don't want to download? Try the online version with the media-pack installed
BTD ONLINE:

Use this patch if you already had version v0.18/v0.19 downloaded and you only want to upgrade to v0.20
Path v0.18 and/or v0.19 to v0.20:
not working. no mediapack detected.
maybe it is best if you can provide/attached JS.File for the mod.

ZeroMODS

Nov 22, 2021
not working. no mediapack detected.
maybe it is best if you can provide/attached JS.File for the mod.
In the same boat. Clean install. Grabbed media pack, transferred it over. No dice.
Guys before uploading I always check that everything works correctly, remember that the media-pack is not compatible on mobiles/tablets (in that case you can use the online version) and when copying the files choose the replace option

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Guys before uploading I always check that everything works correctly, remember that the media-pack is not compatible on mobiles/tablets (in that case you can use the online version) and when copying the files choose the replace option
PC Here. And this isn't my first rodeo. It flat out does not want to work. Hell, I got a new drive the other day. Never had a thing on it. Formatted it and this was one of the first things I downloaded to it. Guess what? Still doesn't work. But thanks for the most obvious of advice.

Reactions: Xxmax1484

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game pack ready to play (v0.23+patch) Updated
from 2.13 GB to 1.16 GB

worth patch it

have a nice one

Last edited:

ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
Hi! I have been working on a media-pack for Become Taxi Driver by Neptuno.

I'm not the creator of this game, so I can't solve bugs or similar, for those things please go to the official thread :)

BTD v0.21 Media Pack: -

Don't want to download? Try the online version with the media-pack installed
BTD ONLINE:

Use this patch if you already had version v0.20 downloaded and you only want to upgrade to v0.21
Path v0.20 to v0.21:
can u plz upload it on another place ? the link doesn't work for me

kaseke

Aug 5, 2021
If anyone is having problems with loading the images/videos on PC, then check if you have the .HTML file in the assets folder, if it is then just make a new folder, put the assets folder there and just take out the .HTML file.
Hope this helps some of you!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I applied the 0.25>0.26 media pack patch. When I started the new version, the 0.26 starter image displayed correctly. However, when I slept, I got a no media pack image. So I did the media pack check, and got the no media pack image there also.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I applied the 0.25>0.26 media pack patch. When I started the new version, the 0.26 starter image displayed correctly. However, when I slept, I got a no media pack image. So I did the media pack check, and got the no media pack image there also.
Ok, it looks like the only picture that's not showing is the Male sleeping pic used as the media pack installed, and sleep transition, image.

Mmaa307

Mar 9, 2022
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game pack ready to play (v0.23+patch) Updated
from 2.13 GB to 1.16 GB

worth patch it

have a nice one

can some one give 0.25 to 0.26 update patch

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote