Become Taxi Driver - Media Pack

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Become Taxi Driver - Media Pack[v0.29] - Original Size: 3,8GB

Download PC (1,75GB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Hello, excuse me for asking, but would someone have the 0.29 > 0.30 update patch ? I have the 0.29 version and would like to update it like 0.29 > 0.30 > 0.31 because for some reason gofile servers just give me a 22hours download on the full media pack and I don't have a paid MEGA account so at that point the free download allocation would just let me finish in two days anyways. And I know it's being picky but I would like the normal quality version please.

Oct 10, 2017
Hi! I have been working on a media-pack for Become Taxi Driver by Neptuno.

I'm not the creator of this game, so I can't solve bugs or similar, for those things please go to the official thread :)

BTD v0.31b Media Pack:

Don't want to download? Try the online version with the media-pack installed
BTD ONLINE:

Use this patch if you already had version v0.29 downloaded and you only want to upgrade to v0.30
Path v0.31 to v0.31b:
wanted to know if you could offer alternate d/l sites, am only on free mega, their quota on free accounts is very limited

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Use this patch if you already had version v0.31b downloaded and you only want to upgrade to v0.32

Don`t work so I must download the complete 0.32 !!!

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Hey ZeroMODS I got a couple questions. I moved the Assets folder into the main game folder and let it overwrite the files. But when I open the game and click on Media Packs it says it isnt installed.
I then checked the online version and that said it was both installed AND not installed. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong?
Screenshot 2023-04-29 114511.png
Screenshot 2023-04-29 114322.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyMad

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
That's been a recurring thing for me the last bunch of updates too. I know I installed the media pack correctly, all the images appear to be showing, but then there's one that shows it's not installed properly.
As long as there aren't any obviously missing images, I don't worry about the "No Media Pack" image showing up.

Reactions: reddking and Tinuss

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Hey ZeroMODS I got a couple questions. I moved the Assets folder into the main game folder and let it overwrite the files. But when I open the game and click on Media Packs it says it isnt installed.
I then checked the online version and that said it was both installed AND not installed. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong?
View attachment 2581221
View attachment 2581219
I'm getting the same problem as you

Reactions: JohnnyMad
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote