RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Bro I uploaded a modified version that allows to export the save file, could you check if it works please? :coffee:
I downloaded it but dont figure my save on the list...i have to re-play all from point 0 ...sadly ...i tried to play at moponga but.... some videos dont load properly it just stuck on the "loading" screen animation...

Bruhmoment5559

Nov 27, 2021
2 questions
1 how do I get past the "congratulate Alexa on her wedding"
And If I buy the patreon how would that pop up on my bill, like what would it be called?

Turbunallas

Nov 29, 2021
Hi, stuck after congratulate Alexa on wedding..
Attaching save file here , please let me know if there is a fix or let me know if I am missing something in game

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hi, stuck after congratulate Alexa on wedding..
Attaching save file here , please let me know if there is a fix or let me know if I am missing something in game

2 questions
1 how do I get past the "congratulate Alexa on her wedding"
And If I buy the patreon how would that pop up on my bill, like what would it be called?

Bro I already made a fix, I tried to modify the thread but F95 has been slow all day, so I leave it here:

Here bro :coffee:

Reactions: Bruhmoment5559

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm too stupid but I'm stuck with the quest Operation Bikini (learn to swim)

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm too stupid but I'm stuck with the quest Operation Bikini (learn to swim)
You need to go to the beach at night bro, it is only open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays ^^

1295195_beach.jpg

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello....i was playing the game from point 0 at Moponga but i wanna ask something...if anyone know what quest track i should do to have the 2nd car? i do lot of quests but still dont have the second car like in my older save...if anyone have a hint i apreciate it....

Turbunallas

Nov 29, 2021
Hey bro, I tried opening using this html file that you gave two things.
1. It is not showing any images
2. It is still not showing any option to talk to Alexa after congratulations alexa for wedding option in merida like you mentioned in game comment.
Please can you share the save file instead of this html file

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hey bro, I tried opening using this html file that you gave two things.
1. It is not showing any images
2. It is still not showing any option to talk to Alexa after congratulations alexa for wedding option in merida like you mentioned in game comment.
Please can you share the save file instead of this html file
Here I leave a save file and another fix. Remember that if you don't see the images/videos it's because you need the media-pack (The unzipped game should weigh 1.5gb) :coffee:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes