Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
any femdom and how to get that?
Some decisions allow you to be dominant or submissive, but officially the femdom content is available with Arabelle.

(To unlock Arabelle, you need x30 of friendship with Neptuno) ^^

Reactions: sidsan

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so if i have 0.16 (might be compressed, dont remember) and a vidpack ... can i just put 0.17 files on top (to substitute n merge etc) ...or not (caz i think i saw vidpack files overwriting some seemingly core files of 016, meaning that 017 will overwrite them again back to original and prolly less favourable)

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
so if i have 0.16 (might be compressed, dont remember) and a vidpack ... can i just put 0.17 files on top (to substitute n merge etc) ...or not (caz i think i saw vidpack files overwriting some seemingly core files of 016, meaning that 017 will overwrite them again back to original and prolly less favourable)
Yes bro, you can replace (by putting the v0.17 media-pack on top) and use the HTML of v0.17 version. Video quality is not affected because only new media files are compressed (the same file is never compressed multiple times) ^^

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Yes bro, you can replace (by putting the v0.17 media-pack on top) and use the HTML of v0.17 version. Video quality is not affected because only new media files are compressed (the same file is never compressed multiple times) ^^
confusing!. the pack i had..was not v017. no numbers i think
ioh link shows 017 indeed....was it updatedd or 27nov is valid?
that videopack is mixed with 0.16v...hm yeah i prolly can put it on top ...of 017v ... thus to move assets ddir, not to touch html

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
confusing!. the pack i had..was not v017. no numbers i think
ioh link shows 017 indeed....was it updatedd or 27nov is valid?
that videopack is mixed with 0.16v...hm yeah i prolly can put it on top ...of 017v ... thus to move assets ddir, not to touch html
It's easy, bro:

1) Delete the previous version (v0.16)
2) In an empty folder, unzip the game
3) Now you have a .html and a folder called "assets"
4) Download the media-pack v0.17 and put that "assets" folder on top of the other one (and replace the files)

Done! ^^

Reactions: JennaJJ

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeeah i think i had in mind avoiding any packs redownloads.
meaning...that if what i have is 017pack (and not 016...but cannot be sure, that post with a link was not edited, wasnot it?..but that prolly doesnot exclude the content of the pack being changed. ) oh it was... eh
so i wantedd to put that pack which was on top of v 0.16 on top of v 0.17 and use html from v17

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
bro do u know any site where we can play PC games? without downloading?
Mopoga is (in my opinion) the best. They are very friendly with the developers, fast page, good layout, and I think they have even fixed bugs when the developer doesn't...

Secondly, I would say gamcore, which is ok and has a lot of variety ^^

Reactions: sidsan
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes