konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k. [?] about 17.
britney-she dissapeared from tips ... i tried to tweak her friend points but abit...like 12 to 15 when exercising... k replaying , this time managed to get home-pool event first...
nataly. ( now her bar is full)) talk to nataly (in yellow) - but no such option upon visitation. (yeah i prolly tweaked something last time i played but i finished her content i think.

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
k. [?] about 17.
britney-she dissapeared from tips ... i tried to tweak her friend points but abit...like 12 to 15 when exercising...
See if there are any pending quests and check the progress from the laptop. If you think it's a bug, send me the save file and I will fix it :coffee:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will send later/ after finishing things i can

---
Drive the truck to the dock (Midnight, from the beach)
cannot do that. beach is inactive /faded colors

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
getting the black screen videos n images not loading on my end
edit: on 2nd check, i might have copied the assets to the wrong folder o_O

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Uhm the CHEAT option its only aviable for supporters i guess... and i wonder if were gonna be surprised with a X-Mas Event or update?

PS: Stacey Saren only for supporters as passanger i wanna cry x.x

ImSuperWeird

Dec 15, 2021
None of the videos or pictures work for me the past few updates at least none with any of the new characters or the new video and pics with the old characters

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
None of the videos or pictures work for me the past few updates at least none with any of the new characters or the new video and pics with the old characters
Bro, try to do a clean install, in a new folder download the v0.17+ mod pack v0.17 version ^^

sismir

May 14, 2021
having issues with the suport version, every video is like this no matter what browser i open the game in. not sure what to do :S the non support version on various sites, have working videos

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I only have one quest active at this time (maybe they are all done at this point, not sure). I am on the one "A beautiful woman, a thousand documents". I've done the part of the quest where you deliver the documents and I want back to see her. Now the quest says "Go to sleep and get some rest". I've slept for almost 2 weeks now and this has not progressed at all. I've gone to see about going to her, but there is no link to travel to her office. What is wrong here?

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I only have one quest active at this time (maybe they are all done at this point, not sure). I am on the one "A beautiful woman, a thousand documents". I've done the part of the quest where you deliver the documents and I want back to see her. Now the quest says "Go to sleep and get some rest". I've slept for almost 2 weeks now and this has not progressed at all. I've gone to see about going to her, but there is no link to travel to her office. What is wrong here?
Bro, maybe it's a bug, can you upload the save file please? ^^

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Here it is. It is a saved file from previous versions, well before this quest appeared (maybe even was written into the game).

Also, why is the MC such a douche at times and other times he is a -man-? I mean, I just got finished putting Arabella in her place and the next day I get the flower for Caroline's quest and I go to give it to her at her house and James comes out and asks to have the flower. Who in their right mind, after all of what he has done to you, why would you believe him AND give him the flower?

Reactions: qwertyXl

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, not sure if this is for the quest I'm having issues with or not, but I was in the library, doing something for Brittany (she took papers up to the second floor and wanted me to watch the desk) and the girl (Lexi) came into the library to drop off some paperwork for Brittany and then asked me to join her for a pool party (new quest and nothing happened to the other one).

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Here it is. It is a saved file from previous versions, well before this quest appeared (maybe even was written into the game).

Also, why is the MC such a douche at times and other times he is a -man-? I mean, I just got finished putting Arabella in her place and the next day I get the flower for Caroline's quest and I go to give it to her at her house and James comes out and asks to have the flower. Who in their right mind, after all of what he has done to you, why would you believe him AND give him the flower?
Here is the fixed file ^^ (The quest had been bugged)

In the last quest with Arabelle, there are two options, submission, and domination, so it is a bit complicated to balance between being dominant or not. But even being dominant, James is a tall, strong, and abusive man, plus Caroline is his girlfriend, telling him "get out of the door, I'll give it to her myself" would have ended badly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes