Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Who are the library mature woman, Alexa and Caroline?
Here bro ^^

Librarian: Sheridan Love -
Alexa: Alexa Pearl -
Caroline: Autumn Falls -

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Just got around to playing the update, I haven't finished Bella yet or Caroline, my pc decided it wanted to restart and I hadn't saved in a while.. slowly working my way back up to where I was, but so far I'm enjoying what I've played so far

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
Just got around to playing the update, I haven't finished Bella yet or Caroline, my pc decided it wanted to restart and I hadn't saved in a while.. slowly working my way back up to where I was, but so far I'm enjoying what I've played so far
You're lucky, my power fan blew up on my fast computer. I lost everything until I get a new one.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
After reaching 60/60 trust with Bella I found nothing else to do with her and was really disappointed. Am I missing something? All I could get from her is a BJ... That's a LOT of grind for a simple BJ...

Reactions: virus115

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
After reaching 60/60 trust with Bella I found nothing else to do with her and was really disappointed. Am I missing something? All I could get from her is a BJ... That's a LOT of grind for a simple BJ...
Yes, bro, a bug was blocking part of the content, but it has been fixed, and in v0.22 or v0.23 there will be more events ^^

Reactions: Tomy75
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes