Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
can i overwrite the files from the previous version with the new update or should i create a new folder for it? because im also using the media pack and then I would need to redownload it everytime if i need to create a new folder
Bro, if you want to upgrade from v0.18/v0.19 to v0.20 this would be the process:

1) Download version v0.20 (40mb)
2) Unzip and overwrite files inside v0.18 folder
3) Download the Patch in the media pack named: "Path v0.18 and/or v0.19 to v0.20" (215mb).
4) Unzip and overwrite the files inside v0.18 folder
5) Done! The game will be upgraded to v0.20

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I played version 0.16 but i cant seem to find the save file. Where should i be looking for it?
Sometimes the browser deletes them; it happened to me once... That's why I always recommend having backups (Downloading the file).

I don't know if it helps, but here is a 100% completed save file of version v0.15 ^^

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Sometimes the browser deletes them; it happened to me once... That's why I always recommend having backups (Downloading the file).

I don't know if it helps, but here is a 100% completed save file of version v0.15 ^^
When i start up version 0.16, the file is still there. So im pretty sure, it wasnt deleted. I just dont know where it is located.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
When i start up version 0.16, the file is still there. So im pretty sure, it wasnt deleted. I just dont know where it is located.
In the save button, click on "Save to disk." That will send it to your Download folder ^^

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
just got an error when bella is cooking in the kitchen for some reason you can't choose the second option
View attachment 1676280
Yeh, there's an underscore missing in that line so it's trying to go to something that doesn't exist. If anyone wants to fix it themselves, open up the html file in notepad++ or visual studio code and run a search on "bella_generic_6lvl2". The full code block will be on line 55178

Code:
<<if $bella_house.friend >= 9>>
<br><br>
<span class="btn red"> <<link "We should take advantage of that time in the meantime...">>
<<goto "bella_generic_6lvl2">>
<</link>></span>
<<else>>
<br><br>
<h2 class="big4">
<p class="nobtn">We should take advantage of that time in the meantime...</p>
<br>
You need:
<br>
Trust with Bella (x9)
<br>
</h2>
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="782" name="bella_generic_6_lvl2" tags="" position="12500,900" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;chica bella Bella &quot;If I get distracted and the food burns, I will still make you eat it&quot;&gt;&gt;
Where it says "goto &quot;bella_generic_6lvl2," just add a _ between 6 and lvl 2 so it looks like
&lt;&lt;goto &quot;bella_generic_6_lvl2&quot;&gt;&gt;
and the scene will start running right.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Started fresh.
Went to abandoned house.
Bought pills, injections, food.
Didnt have $500.
Earned trust anyway.
Now we are having sex and sleeping together in abandoned house with no option to fix it...
Ever? Or minor programming oversight?

Vyva

Apr 1, 2020
Bug with Bella if you find her in the kitchen, the option to do something naughty with her instead of the default trust building option just brings up an error.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
just got an error when bella is cooking in the kitchen for some reason you can't choose the second option
View attachment 1676280
Yeh, there's an underscore missing in that line so it's trying to go to something that doesn't exist. If anyone wants to fix it themselves, open up the html file in notepad++ or visual studio code and run a search on "bella_generic_6lvl2". The full code block will be on line 55178

Code:
&lt;&lt;if $bella_house.friend &gt;= 9&gt;&gt;
&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;btn red&quot;&gt; &lt;&lt;link &quot;We should take advantage of that time in the meantime...&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;goto &quot;bella_generic_6lvl2&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;
&lt;h2 class=&quot;big4&quot;&gt;
&lt;p class=&quot;nobtn&quot;&gt;We should take advantage of that time in the meantime...&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;br&gt;
You need:
&lt;br&gt;
Trust with Bella (x9)
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;/h2&gt;
&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="782" name="bella_generic_6_lvl2" tags="" position="12500,900" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;chica bella Bella &quot;If I get distracted and the food burns, I will still make you eat it&quot;&gt;&gt;
Where it says "goto &quot;bella_generic_6lvl2," just add a _ between 6 and lvl 2 so it looks like
&lt;&lt;goto &quot;bella_generic_6_lvl2&quot;&gt;&gt;
and the scene will start running right.
Bug/error
Started fresh.
Went to abandoned house.
Bought pills, injections, food.
Didnt have $500.
Earned trust anyway.
Now we are having sex and sleeping together in abandoned house with no option to fix it...
Ever? Or minor programming oversight?
Bug with Bella if you find her in the kitchen, the option to do something naughty with her instead of the default trust building option just brings up an error.
Bros, Thanks for reporting the bugs. In the version v0.21 will be fixed :coffee:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes