Carlo1946344

Jan 14, 2022
I hope this above will help, or is Nataly for ever in the A-House can I tell her that her Fiance has aranged the robbery? was brings the Future here thx for an answere but till here the Game is fantastic and I maked a lot of money with the Taxi

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I hope this above will help, or is Nataly for ever in the A-House can I tell her that her Fiance has aranged the robbery? was brings the Future here thx for an answere but till here the Game is fantastic and I maked a lot of money with the Taxi
Nathaly stays forever in the abandoned house (for now) maybe in the future there will be more content with her, so you can continue the story with the other characters, with Nathaly you have completed it 100% ^^

Carlo1946344

Jan 14, 2022
okay Thank you, btw the Media pack doesnt really help, there are some pictures but also a lot of empty spaces, so I was wating for the next Update ✌

Sathurny_

Jan 4, 2022
Hey bro, when will be the next update release? You've written that it'll be on 28th January, would be good if you give an exact date.

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
Hello, error to the new version when I loaded my previous save (from v0.18), I am attaching my save file. Also the "no media pack detected" message appears everytime I sleep, although I have downloaded fresh and whole the latest (0.19) mediapack (and latest installation files from this thread).

1645180246381.png

1645183979898.png

Last edited:

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
how much there is femdom? i hate they add everygame femdom tag, and then there is one little femdom scene on it. :D

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hello, error to the new version when I loaded my previous save (from v0.18), I am attaching my save file. Also the "no media pack detected" message appears everytime I sleep, although I have downloaded fresh and whole the latest (0.19) mediapack (and latest installation files from this thread).

View attachment 1660385

View attachment 1660469
Hi bro, the red errors are automatically fixed after sleeping

To fix the media-pack error you have to download this pack: Media-Pack (And when decompressing, replace the files)

If you find another bug, please let me know ^^

Sneakp

Nov 13, 2017
Some events at Bella's house don't seem to trigger, considering the given assets (update media pack):
  • Bella friend 2
  • generics => generic_6 (kitchen)
Have tried checkin on traps and meeting Bella in the kitchen a lot, and trust = 61

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Some events at Bella's house don't seem to trigger, considering the given assets (update media pack):
  • Bella friend 2
  • generics => generic_6 (kitchen)
Have tried checkin on traps and meeting Bella in the kitchen a lot, and trust = 61
There is a bug with the event: generic_6 (kitchen) that will be fixed in the next version :coffee:

About the friend of bella 2 is a 50/50 between the 2 available ^^

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Honestly love the game, best character is the dog hands down, the lines just made me chuckle, but the rest of the game is solid, I'd like to see more car upgrades and maybe the car changes after the 3rd upgrade.

Carlo1946344

Jan 14, 2022
I have the Update and now I stuck with the truck, I droved it 5 or 6 times but there are no doggy snacks in the shop, pls help me

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I have the Update and now I stuck with the truck, I droved it 5 or 6 times but there are no doggy snacks in the shop, pls help me
Maybe it's a bug, bro, try this fix:

Go to the beach at midnight and drive the truck, when you complete that quest the snacks should be back in Mia's store ^^

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes