Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Does the Dexter/Priya content end after the third unlocked phone?
The content with Priya/Dexter ends after giving her the golden ring. So it should be unlocked at that point the phones: 4, 5, and 6.

(In the v0.24, there will be more content :coffee:)

Bastinho

Apr 27, 2022
Hi :)
Is there a way to get the videos running with sound? Cant click on the sound symbol, nothing happens :(

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hi :)
Is there a way to get the videos running with sound? Cant click on the sound symbol, nothing happens :(
Hi, bro ^^ only some videos have audio (approximately after the middle of the game). At some point it will let you turn on the volume, from there, almost all have audio

Reactions: Bastinho
Sep 30, 2019
is there a way to select which replays you see through VR? I keep getting the first femdom scene with Arabella and I'd like to replay the later maledom one.

Apr 24, 2022
who is she?
Genesis Lopez:
+ her backup account:

In this video it looks like she's wearing an identical black bikini in what appears to be the same room:

This Brazilian website has a gallery of her images & a slightly different crop of the same photo is number 60 (out of 64):

I may have missed it, but the original photo seems to have been lost when she restarted her main Instagram account in 2019, but someone pinned an un-cropped version of the image on Pinterest:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes