konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
" Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'trap') "
(leftside menu ,below day-tim) using old save 16 or so.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
There is a bug with the -A beautiful woman, a thousand documents quest, where all it says is go to sleep and wake up and is stuck on that part of the quest as nothing happens.
Bro, I fixed it; it seems that sometimes it doesn't trigger. You can wait for v0.23 or send me the save file, and I will fix it in a second ^^

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
forgot how to skip time. cannot find/tweak in variables. tried everythingg related to time n periods
period N + active checkmark . no ... it does something but not in correct way
cannot play without +1/time in left menu

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
forgot how to skip time. cannot find/tweak in variables. tried everythingg related to time n periods
period N + active checkmark . no ... it does something but not in correct way
cannot play without +1/time in left menu
To skip the time, you can use the TV in the room; if you think that some variable is corrupted, you can send me the save file, and I will try to fix it ^^

Thom Wo

Jan 1, 2022
Hey, very cool game! However, I have found a bug that doesn't let me develop my relation with Brittney anymore, could you maybe look at this?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
To skip the time, you can use the TV in the room; if you think that some variable is corrupted, you can send me the save file, and I will try to fix it ^^
nonono that is too cruel! :confused:
not sure, you tell what i should tweak

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
nonono that is too cruel! :confused:
not sure, you tell what i should tweak
Bro, with this file you will see a big button in the house, it is an "automatic solver" that should fix the problem ^^

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
lez add +time on leftside menu :devilish: though sometimes stack works.
have some issue with caroline. cannot get 10 event. (but no tips so no idea if i needed another location, prolly not as usually talk option appeared after certain number of rel points was reached)
tweaked here and there - got her wiped from laptop progress bars.
re-appeared later.

Last edited:

GinjaNinja21

May 11, 2021
Yo bro, love the game. Who are the 2 girls that you can pick up in the bar for the videoclips? One blonde and one brunette.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
The game is very good! But from a certain point the images and videos are not opening... This is my save
Bro, you need to install the media-pack, here is the link: Media-Pack

After installing it, you can click on "Media-Pack" in the left menu to check that it is correctly installed.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1648712864376.png
1648712765056.png
Not even out of the intro yet, and the pics and vids are not there... guessing someone forgot to actually test before release

1648713245235.png
Where did you put the core game media then? What a mess

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes