Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hey bros, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to upload v0.31 this week; I'm moving to another apartment and I have to put things in boxes and stuff... I already had a part of the v0.31 finished, so I hope it won't take me too long once I'm in the new city ^^

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hey bros, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to upload v0.31 this week; I'm moving to another apartment and I have to put things in boxes and stuff... I already had a part of the v0.31 finished, so I hope it won't take me too long once I'm in the new city ^^
Good luck on your move. The game gets an new update when it does.

WWard

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2020
I found an error, when winning the hard level of the game how do you get the money marker like this:
and you can't do anything else that costs money.

mij35368

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 1660186

Overview:
You'll start out as a 26-year-old who's never left home, but that all changes when you buy (or steal) an amulet that contains the soul of a beautiful woman. She's a veteran taxi driver who takes you out of your comfort zone and teaches you the ropes of the profession.

Your car has plenty of features that you can improve. Are you worried about having an accident? Invest in brakes. Are you superstitious? Increase your level of luck. You like speed? Make your engine roar. No matter what your style is, your car will adapt. So get out on the street and show everyone that you're the best taxi driver in town! (Or second best, if you're feeling modest.)

Thread Updated: 2022-09-10
Release Date: 2022-09-09
Developer: Neptuno -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
BTD v0.30b (Several bugs fixed):

Extra: Media-Pack*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1473594 View attachment 1473590 View attachment 1473591 View attachment 1473597 View attachment 1473599 View attachment 1473595 View attachment 1771587 View attachment 1771585 View attachment 2053864
There's a bug when you buy the keyboard and go to Dexter it's shows an error massege

Apr 24, 2022
Whats the real name of Bella?
Yes bro, here is a list :coffee:

Main Characters:

Jasmine - Jasmine Jae
Lya - Georgie Lyall
Mia - Mia Malkova
Nathaly - Nathaly Cherie
Brittney - Brittney White
Caroline - Autumn Falls

Secondary Characters:

Jade - Jade Kush
Ashly - Ashly Anderson
Angela - Amberleigh West
Sophie - Sophie Dee
Mary - Mary Kalisy
Victoria - Victoria June
Lexi - Skyla Novea
Cathy - Jewelz Blu
Arabelle - Arabelle Raphael
Melody - Melody Marks
Alexa - Alexa Pearls
Litzy - Blake Blossom
Bella - Ashlynn Brooke
Cosette - Msfiiire
Priya - Priya Rai

;)

cakkerini

Feb 15, 2022
Bro where are you :((((

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes