Flash Completed Become Tentacle, Attack The Castle And Impregnate The Girls [Final] [Studio Ero House]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ChaosArk05

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know the location of the save file... so i can only give a little guide about this game...

For the guide... There is 13 Girl you can collect in the game by simply beating them...

-Frannie (Typical Common Village Girl) = Sorry... I forgot
-Silvia (Queen Daughter) = Inside the Barn you can choose to only see her getting raped or you rape her instead.
-Marsha, Monica, Ellie (The Maid) = You should go to them first to trigger "Hide and Seek" Event (They are inside of the Castle). You can find them inside the castle and the garden around the castle (It shouldn't be Hard to Find them all).
-Annis, Rebekah, Louisa & Loretta (The Nuns) = You should go to them first to trigger "Hide and Seek" Event (They are inside of the church). You can find them inside the castle and the garden around the castle (It shouldn't be Hard to Find them all).
-Althea (The Mage) = Outside the castle (Go to the top right corner on the Castle Garden, You should find a little door to the outside of the castle, Go there, and then you will find her inside her own house).
-Aeneas (The Queen) = Inside The Castle, behind the queen chair. There is a Hidden Room lead to the Aeneas location.
-Arabella (The Abby from Last Of Us 2) = You can find her on the very top of the first building you enter when start the new game.
-Fiona and Merilees (Queen Guard) = inside the castle guarding stairs.

The most useful weapon you can get is Lightning Rod (After beating Althea in the very top of her house, outside the castle wall).
basically screen damage to all enemy.

Sorry for bad language... and that's all from me...

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know the location of the save file... so i can only give a little guide about this game...

For the guide... There is 13 Girl you can collect in the game by simply beating them...
Note: Technically 14, but one of the targets is a pair.

-Frannie (Typical Common Village Girl) = Edit: First floor of the castle, near the stairs on the right side (in the dining room)

-Silvia (Queen Daughter) = Inside the Barn you can choose to only see her getting raped or you rape her instead.

-Marsha, Monica, Ellie (The Maid) = You should go to them first to trigger "Hide and Seek" Event (They are inside of the Castle). You can find them inside the castle and the garden around the castle (It shouldn't be Hard to Find them all).
Edit:
Marsha: 2nd floor of castle; right side, top bedroom; for ease take the stairs near where Frannie is.
Monica: Same as the last Nuns; throne room > south, to get outside > there's a room on the right. Head in and beat some of the guys there. She's in the bedroom on top.
Ellie: near the top right corner (Also place to get to Althea, the mage)
Note: Not sure, but you may be able to skip some parts of this if you head to that house/mansion near the top left -- There's an event with some guys talking about sneaking into the maids' room. Though I'm not sure, because it didn't run until after the maid event for me. (Visited there before going to the castle, but event wasn't there)

-Annis, Rebekah, Louisa & Loretta (The Nuns) = You should go to them first to trigger "Hide and Seek" Event (They are inside of the church). You can find them inside the castle and the garden around the castle (It shouldn't be Hard to Find them all).
Edit:
Annis near the stable; aka lower left, under the church & near place you get Silvia.
Rebekah: back of the church.
The last two are a pair and on the 3rd floor, the throne room. If you head south, there is an exit and they are there. Might want to get rid of the troops there first.

-Althea (The Mage) = Outside the castle (Go to the top right corner on the Castle Garden, You should find a little door to the outside of the castle, Go there, and then you will find her inside her own house).
-- Note: I had some difficulty with her, due to that wind spell blowing me back, so you might want to avoid her(go all the way to the right/top), taking the stairs first, to get the Thunder Rod, then Zap her.
-- To use the rod: press X to open the inventory menu, then equip the rod. Once equip, press Z. Each use cost around 10 MP

-Aeneas (The Queen) = Inside The Castle, behind the queen chair. There is a Hidden Room lead to the Aeneas location.
-Arabella (The Abby from Last Of Us 2) = You can find her on the very top of the first building you enter when start the new game.
-Fiona and Merilees (Queen Guard) = inside the castle guarding stairs.
Note: IIRC, you need a rod to beat Fiona. She has some protection (Blue coloration) that disappears after you zap her once. I prefer the thunder, but the fire one is closer to her, in one of the small tower stairs.

The most useful weapon you can get is Lightning Rod (After beating Althea in the very top of her house, outside the castle wall). basically screen damage to all enemy.

Note: The tentacle monster(you) is like a plant, thus can heal while outside a building.
Note: You can hold 4 HP pots and 2 MP ones, after that they don't drop anymore unless you spend some.
To get the ending, talk to that blonde swordswoman, after getting everyone. May need to impreg & birth first.

Sorry for bad language... and that's all from me...
Played for nostalgia, so edited some stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: TangosofM
D

Deleted member 2054500

Quoting the manual which most people should go and RTFM :):
C:\Users\~\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\~V\localhost\#seh\BecomeTentacle2.sol
(The ~ symbol indicates the variable value depending on your account.)
BecomeTentacle2.sol is the save file.
They have a sequel btw. For some reason the rape scene with Silvia and Frannie will not trigger for me on save. So yeah. You can do it by going to the stables/castle first floor group of people behind a door and not entering and watching all the way through.

Reactions: Jokai and ZACK1775

ZACK1775

Oct 28, 2017
Quoting the manual which most people should go and RTFM :):

They have a sequel btw. For some reason the rape scene with Silvia and Frannie will not trigger for me on save. So yeah. You can do it by going to the stables/castle first floor group of people behind a door and not entering and watching all the way through.
Thank you so much bro you're a legend

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Are there other games like this playing as tentacles but with modern OL and MILF as the Heroines?

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
View attachment 29608

Overview:
The long-awaited MATING SEASON is here!

Enticed by the scent of hormonal women
the tentacle monster has returned once again.

The hunting ground this year for newly estrum-wet ladies is the "Castle"

Wriggle your way through the gates
and spawn your seed inside the ready holes
of every woman in reach.

Impregnate! Multiply!
Create little squirming tentacle babies!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-01
Developer/Publisher:Studio Ero House
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 29609 View attachment 29610 View attachment 29611
Password is a bust and if you do not have Flash Player installed at this point it will not work regardless

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
The save is in the following directory:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\WZ43J8U4\localhost\#seh
.......................................................................................................................^this name may vary
for better save transfer start the game and save then replace with this one

O_MAGO_SAN

Nov 24, 2021
mano, lembro de jogar isso no ensino médio, bons tempos...
Baixei novamente e a vibe do jogo antigo ainda é legal

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes