Flash Completed Become Tentacle, Attack The Castle And Impregnate The Girls [Final] [Studio Ero House]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Samasan

Mar 7, 2017
Oh I got it, but now I'm stuck with "Time to go home?" I mean, I went to the start and nothing happened, the gates are closed and I already went in the castle nothing too? ;-;
Where can I find Silvia and Althea? Thanks in advance.
Both are outside the castle, Silvia is South-west corner, two scenes there whether you stop the men or not. Althea is through the door in the North west of the outside wall.

When you get the message to "go home" open the menu, save if you like, then return to title. Go to the "Demon's Nest."

Reactions: ponyguy

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
how can one regain one's life ?? because I have more flask care and there is a micro-régène life but it's super slow and I do not even know what serves MPs because it goes down alone !! the games and great if our monster was not so weak and life so rare !!! - - "

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Found the game on the site that was the password for the current archives. I have downloaded it from there, and made a new archive for it without requiring the password. I uploaded it to Mega here:

If a mod wants to add this link to the initial post, that is ok with me.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes