VN Ren'Py Become the League [v0.1.6] [EVJiJi]

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the different styles makes it look weird. looking the screenshots its not making me want to try the VN.
is this how it is? everything looks like that? I dont understand why the DEV didnt use the same style for the males and the background as well.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
BECOME THE LEAGUE [v0.1.6] [EVJiJi] – Compressed

Download PC

Download MAC

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BecomeTheLeague-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The only thing that weirds me out is that the style of the MC looks way too different to the rest of the characters.

Reactions: Orlox

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
the different styles makes it look weird. looking the screenshots its not making me want to try the VN.
is this how it is? everything looks like that? I dont understand why the DEV didnt use the same style for the males and the background as well.
The only thing that weirds me out is that the style of the MC looks way too different to the rest of the characters.
Forgive me, but its probably because I dont use DAZ. MC is a model imported from DAZ.

MC does look a little more detailed than others. I will have to tend to that soon and modify his looks a bit to suit him better with female characters.
I thought he looked normal, probably from seeing a lot of him in animations with the same female models.
But now that I have looked closer, yeah, they dont match.