4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Also, sorry guys for unrealistic expectations.
Thats the way I want game to be. Not any bowings and other stuff happened.
I think its just right way to develop the plot, because there is no way they could have casual sex :D
How do you imagine that? Look at this like on free relationships like in absolutely all harem-like games.
No double standtarts and etc

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is where the logic of this universe gets too much for me. Yet another developer bowing to the cucks.
Not for me. Thanks for the nice renders up till this point though, and I do hope it picks up its intended audience. Nice "girlfriend" btw.

I get it, it's a femboy game. Some might say "What did you expect?" but you know, just my opinion but maybe if the MC had some time with Jannet first and then talked about doing other things together and leaving it up to the player to decide, instead of her getting pissy for nothing and finding her with some rando it wouldnt have been so bad. But nope, MC gets to have fun with her only after you see her with some random cock.
No respect for the MC, I guess that is what passes as trust in this universe.

Oh yea, I guess that clicking minigame that gives you points is probably 100% cosmetic. After this I doubt it will serve to alter anything about the gameplay going forward. Except maybe the difference between saying "fuck my girl harder" the mc will command it instead? :BootyTime:
Just a funny thought.

I don't understand why lately every game must have this in, ruining experience.

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
It was all great until Jennet...

I wish there was a way to opt out of NTR, or if Jennet is just made to be that way,
then opt out of Jennet altogether.
This forced Cuckoldry is way too much for me and probably many others as well, should have been optional.

In my opinion its better to make HC stuff like Forced Cuckoldry optional so players can opt out of it and still enjoy the game,
rather then having players opt out of the game they would have otherwise enjoyed.

Would have been nice if you could have confronted Jennet after she sent you that NTR pic of her, and been able to break up with her if you wanted.

Beautiful art btw.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think its just right way to develop the plot, because there is no way they could have casual sex :D
How do you imagine that? Look at this like on free relationships like in absolutely all harem-like games.
There is no need for you to apologize. You didn't say there would be nor wouldn't be netorare genre. If that is your vision, stick with it and don't let people guilt you to remove it or even make it optional. I'm not a netorare fan, but there are games I've enjoyed that included the genre.

There are complaints that there are so many games with netorare, when that is not the case - its about 10% of recently updated games in the last year on here.

And by F95 rules, there should be no tag added to the game that doesn't exist at the time - so since there was no netorare in the game until now, it couldn't have the tag. If you have ownership of this page, you can add it. Otherwise you can request the mods to update it using the report button on the OP.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
So I get as far as kissing Trish and then there are no quests and I can't really access any other areas.

Also seeing things get a bit NTR-ish is disappointing. It's not too bad if you're given the choice (or at least the character is) and you enthusiastically accept it. But from how the dialogue has been so far I can only assume Jannet will just tell the MC that's how it's going to be and he'll accept because he "has no choice." Where are the power-bottom femboys!?

Samsaras

Dec 1, 2019
It just seems weird how it goes a bit NTR then having the MC accepting like that's how it suppose to be. Kind of sucks how the story had this coming. Rarely a good trap/femboy games gets updated and then it takes this turn, just sad.

Reactions: DeathAl

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Unrealistic expectations?...The last time I checked the expectation from a "girlfriend" or someone you are in a relationship with is that they at least tell you what they want from the relationship and not act like a bitch when you ask them. Says a lot about her character honestly. If the intention from the start was casual sex then why did you set her up as the MC's supposed girlfriend? Why did you choose to do it that way instead of bringing it up beforehand? Why the surprise NTR? I don't buy it.

You could have easily said from the first release there would be that kind of content. I wouldnt even be here. You can make whatever game you want but goddamn is it so hard to let players know what kind of content will be in the game before so I dont feel like I've wasted my time waiting for this game to get updated only to find that "oh hey heres some unavoidable shit that wasnt mentioned before with no build up or hint whatsoever" Dude...

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
I love the game but, please speed up the Messager app on the MCs Phone. It just takes to long and it hurt the mood of the game

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes