4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
This is definitely one of the best games out there, although I really enjoyed The Obey and Earn Your Freedom 3D as well (until they were seemingly abandoned that is) - Anna Pink is an incredible artist, although Dev Muffin's style is both unique and stunning too!
no doubt... don't get me wrong, I, personally indeed enjoyed earn your freedom by its creator and i know he is making a new game i am hyped about but games like this(becoming a femboy) or shattered are so rare... that's why i was interested to know if there are some more like these games

Reactions: kogoro_mori

Stalrok

Jun 21, 2021
In a month or 2, the dev aims at releasing frequent updates
idk it seems to already lose quality in both writing and drawing so more frequent updates don't fill me with much excitement id just rather have a few updates which are given time thus quality

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
idk it seems to already lose quality in both writing and drawing so more frequent updates don't fill me with much excitement id just rather have a few updates which are given time thus quality
lay your cards out then. i want to know your criticism, even i know it will be pointless as you have bias but sure let's hear your points...

Stalrok

Jun 21, 2021
lay your cards out then. i want to know your criticism, even i know it will be pointless as you have bias but sure let's hear your points...
What kinda bias do i have? And i already said my point the drawings are less detailed and sex scenes dont have enough foreplay imo idk why get mad over the comment

Sorry for the late reply btw

Thatshowiroll

Nov 29, 2023
Have fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enter Cheat Codes at the Laptop.
Cheatcodes
FASHIONQUEEN

adds all shop items in your inventory

RICHBITCH
gives 1000$

SEXOBSESSED
increasing perversion stat by 100

READYTOBREED
increasing anal stretching status and value on possible maximum value for now. Helps to avoid some grinding when you making anal lesson quest for Mirina first time.

FLEXINGHARD
increasing yoga stat on 20
FYI, for some reason cheats have been disabled in the 10.2c version

dtrhj

May 10, 2018
View attachment 2619818

Overview:
Becoming a femboy (previously Becoming a Trap - working title for now) is a game about young boy Austyn, who decided to travel to parallel universe, which is highly populated with fictional genders like futanari and traps.
In these realities your hero specified as a trap, so you have no other choice than adapt.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Dev_muffin - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.2c
Language: English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheatcodes:

!!!IMPORTANT!!! The game's directory name has been changed from noname_novel-1618422035 to becoming_a_femboy-1618422035. If you want to use old saves, you should move them from the old folder to the new one.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3517432 View attachment 3517433 View attachment 3517435 View attachment 3517436 View attachment 3517437 View attachment 3517438 View attachment 3517439 View attachment 3517441 View attachment 3517442 View attachment 3517443 View attachment 3517444 View attachment 3517445 View attachment 3517446 View attachment 3517447 View attachment 3517448 View attachment 3517449
I want to say that I have been a proud femboy for 5 years and I find this game really cute!
Thank you so much! My "problem" is that there's no way I can pass Mom's test, even though I took all the screenshots of her and Mirin's lessons.
What are the answers?
Can you help me?
I thank you infinitely!

Many thanks to :

mistersasso

for answering and helping me!

Here's the answers:

1 : Futanari are stronger to both men and women
2 : Futanari penises are always at least...
3 : First there were futanari...
4 : Anything
( 4-3-2-5)
For the second quiz, after Mirina's lesson, there is a new evident choice (5) for the fourth question.

Thanks again so much! :love::love::love:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes