4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

NischalStha

Jun 7, 2024
View attachment 2619818

Overview:
Becoming a femboy (previously Becoming a Trap - working title for now) is a game about young boy Austyn, who decided to travel to parallel universe, which is highly populated with fictional genders like futanari and traps.
In these realities your hero specified as a trap, so you have no other choice than adapt.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Dev_muffin - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.2c
Language: English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheatcodes:

!!!IMPORTANT!!! The game's directory name has been changed from noname_novel-1618422035 to becoming_a_femboy-1618422035. If you want to use old saves, you should move them from the old folder to the new one.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Answers for mom's quiz

View attachment 3517432 View attachment 3517433 View attachment 3517435 View attachment 3517436 View attachment 3517437 View attachment 3517438 View attachment 3517439 View attachment 3517441 View attachment 3517442 View attachment 3517443 View attachment 3517444 View attachment 3517445 View attachment 3517446 View attachment 3517447 View attachment 3517448 View attachment 3517449
Wtf is the computer password ? I have no clue what the encryption is and yes I've talked to the professor

Shrug64

Sep 24, 2023
View attachment 2619818

Overview:
Becoming a femboy (previously Becoming a Trap - working title for now) is a game about young boy Austyn, who decided to travel to parallel universe, which is highly populated with fictional genders like futanari and traps.
In these realities your hero specified as a trap, so you have no other choice than adapt.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Dev_muffin - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.2c
Language: English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheatcodes:

!!!IMPORTANT!!! The game's directory name has been changed from noname_novel-1618422035 to becoming_a_femboy-1618422035. If you want to use old saves, you should move them from the old folder to the new one.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Answers for mom's quiz

View attachment 3517432 View attachment 3517433 View attachment 3517435 View attachment 3517436 View attachment 3517437 View attachment 3517438 View attachment 3517439 View attachment 3517441 View attachment 3517442 View attachment 3517443 View attachment 3517444 View attachment 3517445 View attachment 3517446 View attachment 3517447 View attachment 3517448 View attachment 3517449
Game shows errors and freezes in a loop on Day 2 in the teachers office.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
I keep getting an error related to the MC clothing, but I can't change his wardrobe without getting the same error again. Anyway to set to his default clothing? I don't want to start a save from 0.
1719682453012.png

My suggestion to the Dev since "wardrobe related" bugs are persistent in every version. Add a "panic button" that automatically resets the MC clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
what's the changelog?
# What's new
- New location: Gym
- 3 Lessons with Trish
- 3 Lessons with Mom
- 3 Lessons with Kendra
- Ability to play only new content!

# Fixes
- Minor interface changes
- Fixed breathing mini-game
- Fixed descriptions for old quests
- Fixed many quest-related bugs
- Fixed minor mistakes in English language texts

# Technical edits
- Fixed character positioning in locations
- Removed code for supporting old saves. **Your old saves may not work!**
There is also a note from last week about being able to skip to new content:
...I made it possible to play new content right away, but it's just a simulation of progress, so it's very hard to anticipate all the nuances. I tried to do everything carefully not to overlook anything, as some events depend on whether you have completed a certain step in the quests

Reactions: d3vi13

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Same, no matter how far back i to go with saves. Ah well, if a new start is required i guess i'll skip this version and come back later.
I keep getting an error related to the MC clothing, but I can't change his wardrobe without getting the same error again. Anyway to set to his default clothing? I don't want to start a save from 0.
View attachment 3782422

My suggestion to the Dev since "wardrobe related" bugs are persistent in every version. Add a "panic button" that automatically resets the MC clothing.
I FOUND A SOLUTION

My save was from 0.9, I skipped 0.10. Download the version 0.10 (it's on his itch.io ). Go to your latest save, save again on this new version and now you can continue from that save on 0.11.

The sad part, unless you do the same thing for all your previous saves, every other save you have is useless.
I'm used to saving before every scene because galleries are often lacking (in this game, the gallery has no dialog). I guess It's lost then.

I was wrong about the gallery, there is a "play replay" option with dialog.

Last edited:

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
is the NTR avoidable? if not how many NTR is in te game?
It is a open relationship rather than normal NTR. Other than that there is one scene with a NTR with a another character but you can choose not to see it and it doesnt play a role in the game

Changelog N/A :(
Anyone know what content was added to Update 0.11? Was 0.11 just a Bug fix?
No its a content update, there is 9 new scenes

Is this art AI generated?
No its not. The style of the artist can seem odd at first but when you look at the details you can see its human

Same, no matter how far back i to go with saves. Ah well, if a new start is required i guess i'll skip this version and come back later.
You can directly start with the new content with this update. Start a new game and one of the options is to skip to the new stuff

what's the changelog?
Reported it right now, it should come up after a mod controls it

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes