4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
After reading Scarlett's computer I finished the Quest and was told I should talk to my mother yet, nothing happens? All Quests are complete so, am I done with this update? There is nothing saying the game is over and I can still work and get Oral Training?

Have I completed the Update or will there be another scene with mother?
Where did you find the password to the computer? I'm pretty sure that is the last task of the update, completing the Scarlett quest tasks... Thanks :)

Reactions: SlowDance

imdabestmaan

Sep 6, 2021
Got an error when going on the Trish date or doing the Scarlett lesson... but I can't see anyone else reporting it... can't ignore through it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did we have to start new saves again?
have you found a fix for this? I have also experienced this error. Wondering if its based on the download link used which one did you use?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
have you found a fix for this? I have also experienced this error. Wondering if its based on the download link used which one did you use?
Hmmm... can't remember for sure but as there's no gofile option then I'd probably have done workupload.

But yeah, I've got no programming skills so didn't fix it was waiting to see if anyone had suggestions... good to know it's not only me though.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Where did you find the password to the computer? I'm pretty sure that is the last task of the update, completing the Scarlett quest tasks... Thanks :)
I don't know how you find what the password is, but it is...

Also, I too have been having multiple error messages with the 'NoneType' object. I imagine it will be patched in time. Cheers.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Got an error when going on the Trish date or doing the Scarlett lesson... but I can't see anyone else reporting it... can't ignore through it...

Did we have to start new saves again?

Also, I too have been having multiple error messages with the 'NoneType' object. I imagine it will be patched in time. Cheers.
>AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'style'
'style' is the key word.
All the errors I got were due to the MC wearing the wrong piece of clothing.
So be careful while dressing him up because the game doesn't have art for all the scenes. The cropped tank Top, any panties, and shorts haven't given me any errors yet, but there are scenes based on his clothing (like working with your sister's panties or the lingerie one)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
'style' is the key word.
All the errors I got were due to the MC wearing the wrong piece of clothing.
Oh is that what it is, thanks... I'd not really messed around with clothing much I think... I might just hang one till it's a complete update then I'm guessing this one is b for beta.

Style definitely didn't make me think of clothing and more some kinda coding format/item/whatever.

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Getting errors constantly when progressing content. Even in crop top and normal shorts *fresh start as to not fuck with new shit* Got one during the texting scene with James.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Thanks, friend... both for the password and the laugh... This is a curiously weird little game. Not sure quite what to make of it but it's been a hoot thus far. Now I can see what's on the laptop!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Thanks again ;)(y)

PS: Just typed in the password and had another great laugh just typing it... 57 years old and still LMAO at dick and fart jokes...:ROFLMAO:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sooo, the hints sign just tells me to wait for a miracle. So I train at the hospital, work at the cafe, study at home, and do yoga. That's about it. Sometimes go into mom's room, so far just jacking her off. Building stats and grinding. Do I keep this up? Is there more to it? When I reach the end of the update will it tell me?
A couple of things for the dev, is there going to be an opportunity to change Austyn's name to a more feminine name? When he bought his own lingerie, I wish he had a choice. I wanted him to buy one of the first two sets or both. Will he/she be able to build a wardrobe so he can wear a variety of outfits? He needs a nice sexy babydoll to wear at night.
I love this game so much, please keep it going, there is so much more to do.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
All I want now is to go to the cryostasis chamber and wait till the development of this game will be completed... Great Thanx for work!

Twen

Jan 1, 2018
Hello, Does anyone have the solution to the Puzzle of the director where we see a Roman pot, and the name of Caesar? I can't solve this one

• Angry
Reactions: DeathAl
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes