4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've managed to progress a little further. Now, I have sucked off Mom while she sleeps and the hints button says that all quests have been done. I can continue racking up points in yoga and intelligence and work in the cafe and for Scarlett, earning money. I haven't gotten to the point of this puzzle some of you are talking about, so I guess I haven't finished yet. Does Austyn actually get fucked in this version? Does this game tell you when you come to the end of the version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Gimped the anooying resistance minigame by making the circle 10 times as large to start. That way you at least have a change to decide whether to win or lose and then clean up that hand that you use before messing with the mouse. Also those of us who do casual play from a distance like on a couch can FIND THE DAMN THING before it's already lost.

Since this is buried in an rpa archive extract the attached to the folder tree game/scripts/core/minigame. You may need to create the directory tree under game by hand so that it will override the original in the rpa.

Gadjano

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 2120994

Overview:
Becoming a femboy (previously Becoming a Trap - working title for now) is a game about young boy Austyn, who decided to travel to parallel universe, which is highly populated with fictional genders like futanari and traps.
In these realities your hero specified as a trap, so you have no other choice than adapt.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-01
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: Dev_muffin - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1943690 View attachment 1943684 View attachment 1943692 View attachment 1943683 View attachment 1943693 View attachment 1943694 View attachment 1943695 View attachment 2104290
Very nice keep it up pls

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
"Getting close to Scarlett I" - What do I actually do here? Every day I'm going to the hospital for oral lessons and then the Cafe as nothing else can be done in the morning or afternoon.

Timmie Too

Jun 18, 2017
Great update! I love how this game has great variety in it with different tastes and character match ups. Hits all the marks! I'd love to see Austyn perform a tease and reverse cowgirl lap dance for one of the characters. Something along the lines of learning how to arouse others. Maybe Janet instructs him? Regardless, keep up the great work!

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
"Getting close to Scarlett I" - What do I actually do here? Every day I'm going to the hospital for oral lessons and then the Cafe as nothing else can be done in the morning or afternoon.
Go to her house at evening/night, that's what I did.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
underrated game, the art is really really good compared to most other games. The kinks are everything I like, but there's too little content for a game that has been developed for a year now. I guess that's to be expected for such good art but still.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
underrated game, the art is really really good compared to most other games. The kinks are everything I like, but there's too little content for a game that has been developed for a year now. I guess that's to be expected for such good art but still.
Thanks! We have full-time jobs and do it in our free time :c
team of 2: artist and programmer (who also do writing the script, posts, and communicates with the community)

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes