4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

MaverickCrow

Sep 5, 2018
Problem with the quest "Finally! Third Date." After the black screen with the text "You sit on bed together" An error apears, i can click the ignore button a couple of times and then the error goes away and, I assume, skips to another black screen with the text "A couple of minutes later."And if i try to progress the quest further another error appears so that quest isn't really doable without skipping a lot of dialoge and maybe choices. Don't know if this is the proper place to report a bug, if so can someone please direct me to where i can submit a bug report?

Reactions: Aelgwenn

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Problem with the quest "Finally! Third Date." After the black screen with the text "You sit on bed together" An error apears, i can click the ignore button a couple of times and then the error goes away and, I assume, skips to another black screen with the text "A couple of minutes later."And if i try to progress the quest further another error appears so that quest isn't really doable without skipping a lot of dialoge and maybe choices. Don't know if this is the proper place to report a bug, if so can someone please direct me to where i can submit a bug report?
This bug has already been reported a few pages back. It is caused by the outfit the mc is wearing (yoga pants to be exact), wearing the basic outfit "fixes" the bug.

MaverickCrow

Sep 5, 2018
This bug has already been reported a few pages back. It is caused by the outfit the mc is wearing (yoga pants to be exact), wearing the basic outfit "fixes" the bug.
Aah thanks a lot, never thought that could have been the issue

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can gay content be avoided for femdom only?
Depends upon your definition of "gay content," but the very fact you asked means you probably would be better off to avoid the game. Kind of like the old saying "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" -- instead "If you have to ask, you should avoid it."
When i go to the Hospital to do the new Oral training i get an error.
View attachment 2609036
It's been mentioned previously in the thread. If you get a style error, the MC is probably wearing the wrong clothing (Yoga outfit?). Change clothes to a proper ensemble and try again.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Depends upon your definition of "gay content," but the very fact you asked means you probably would be better off to avoid the game. Kind of like the old saying "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" -- instead "If you have to ask, you should avoid it."

It's been mentioned previously in the thread. If you get a style error, the MC is probably wearing the wrong clothing (Yoga outfit?). Change clothes to a proper ensemble and try again.
Being forced into talking with the one male character and interacting with him is skippable and should be optional/replaced.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Gay = all male sex. Futa x male is gay(don't lie to yourself!). Sissy boy/trap + bossy dommy milf is not gay. So, can MC interact only with female characters in this game?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Gay = all male sex. Futa x male is gay(don't lie to yourself!). Sissy boy/trap + bossy dommy milf is not gay. So, can MC interact only with female characters in this game?
What you're telling me is that the point of my message went completely over your head. So, here, let me make sure you understand:
you probably would be better off to avoid the game

bbampfade

May 5, 2017
Getting
Code:
While loading <renpy.display.im.Scale object at 0x000000000766e7f0>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/phone_gallery/pi_trish_photo_for_james_00_messanger_view.png'.
when trying to send any type of photo to James
I suppose the phone_gallery folder does not exist
It looks like the developer changed all of these from .png files to .webp files. The files are present but the scripts still refer to them by the old names. If you use unren to extract the .rpa files, you can edit game\scripts\characters\james\phone_sequences.rpy and look for 'messanger_view' and change the ones that have .png at the end to have .webp at the end instead. Then quit and reload the game if it's already running so it'll recompile the .rpy file.

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
Just downloaded the game and played for literal hours, lol. It's a really good game.

I'm really liking the art style tbh. Some people may think it's weird but it's really cool. Giving me cyberpunk-ish vibes (the aesthetic, not the game with 2077) but with a twist. There's probably a different aesthetic that may fit the game and art better but I can't think of it.

Anyway, keep up the good work dev! :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes