4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

roger_0000

Dec 30, 2018
"Getting close to Scarlett I" - What do I actually do here? Every day I'm going to the hospital for oral lessons and then the Cafe as nothing else can be done in the morning or afternoon.
The quests are intertwined at parts: you have to talk to Trish during school in the morning and then head to Scarlett's Office. After a couple of times, she'll suggest you study with James. Text James (This will open James' Lecture I), then talk to Trish again in the School and choose "Share with Trish". After that, you'll automatically go to Scarlett's Office, where she'll ask you to be her assistant, which concludes "Getting Close to Scarlett I" and opens "Scarlett's Puzzle"

kanen

Feb 16, 2018
I can't play the game, I am having multiple errors all the time, any suggestions how to fix it ?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/mom/sequences.rpy", line 4, in <module>
KeyError: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "scripts/updates/initial_variables.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mom/sequences.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "E:\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Becoming a Femboy 0.6.2d
Mon May 15 12:19:38 2023

polakcebulak

May 30, 2017
I can't play the game, I am having multiple errors all the time, any suggestions how to fix it ?
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "E:\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "E:\\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Becoming a Femboy 0.6.2d
I'm getting the same error all over the place. Pretty much unplayable and I missed out on all the new CG :/ . Bummer waiting on a fix rn.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Becoming a Femboy 0.6.2d
well, probably you should try to download game from itch.io page. I'm not sure why is that happening.
Version is existing almost a month for now and I never saw the errors like this.

kanen

Feb 16, 2018
well, probably you should try to download game from itch.io page. I'm not sure why is that happening.
Version is existing almost a month for now and I never saw the errors like this.
I did download it from itch.io. Also i have tried to unpack it in different instances, the same error appears .

Ljungen83

Dec 11, 2019
I dont know if i have reached the end of this update, but i can´t pass the test. how to?? love this game

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
There are two things in the gallery that could be improved. The first one is to add every "complex" scene to the "gallery" in the laptop. Just give it a black png with a question mark or a black and white render, it would help a lot to see if the player missed a scene. You can even add a small hint about how to obtain it. As it is right now you can't really differentiate if you missed a scene (like the 2 when you shower alone and your mother enters) or just a small image (like the one from studying or doing yoga poses).

The second thing is to be able to actually see the complete scene not just the CG. You know, with the conversations and choices (if there are any). Right now the only thing that you can do is see the images of each "scene" and change the clothes of the MC.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello there. Did anyone know the password for teacher pc?
I dont know if i have reached the end of this update, but i can´t pass the test. how to?? love this game
Both of these questions have been asked and answered many times in this thread. Before posting questions asking for help, it's always the best idea to 'help yourself' by doing three things:
  1. Read OP (the first post in the thread) and skim through the spoilers there
  2. Skim through the last 2-3 pages of a thread
  3. Make sure your F95 preferences for search results order are set to "most recent first" and use the search function available in the upper right corner on every page of every thread of this site:
    1684168174416.png
You will get your answers much faster and, hopefully, more correct than simply doing drive by questions in a thread. The answer both of you seek were posted less than 20 comments prior to your posts, on the previous page.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The thing that I don't like about this game is the excessive focus on the dicks. By that I mean that when we get to a sex scene we suddenly zoom in to the cock and we can't see anything except that. Heck I wouldn't even care that each scene had one if it wasn't because most often than not we don't even see the body of the futa during them.

There are way too many +18 scene that are just a close up of a cock with slight variations (looking at it, touching it, licking it, etc). It would be great if we could see more of the girls. At least the breasts. It's like the artist fears drawing backgrounds and zooms all he can xD

Most often than not I only know that the MC is with a futa because of the dialogue because the game is only showing me the dick haha.

On the other hand that lack of quality in those scenes makes the ones where we see everything even better. Like the rimjob, the NTR scene between Jessica and random dude 078, molesting mom when she's sleeping, etc.

Last edited:

roger_0000

Dec 30, 2018
fabian1966
You have to take and fail the Quiz, which will allow you to go to Mirina's Lection at the Hospital (during evening). This will give you the answer to the last question ("Tell us the main feature of the ladders")

The correct answers are:

- Futanari are superior to both men and women
- Futanari penis are always at least as large as the male average
- First there was futanari. Men and women are subspecies
- Elastic throat and colon

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes