4.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Dec 4, 2019
actually there is no transformation. idk, why this tag here.
I've seen the tag used as a bit of an umbrella tag for feminizing a character, whether cross-dressing or for -full- MTF transformation. Whether or not it is being used appropriately, I do not know.

Though I'm curious, do you have any plans for the option of MC hormonally developing breasts? :unsure:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
first time playng becoming a femboy, I'm trying to get out of my room and everywhere I try to go it says you can't go out in this, what should I do? How do I use the wardrobe?

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
first time playng becoming a femboy, I'm trying to get out of my room and everywhere I try to go it says you can't go out in this, what should I do? How do I use the wardrobe?
this is kind of unique situation, click on closet in your room to open the wardobe.
but I'm not sure how do you get this error on the game start

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, I´m having a problem with "Scarlett´s Puzzle". When I arrive to her office I have this message "an exception has ocurred". I have no more missions and perversion 36.

Zakharez

May 6, 2023
Cant anyone tell how to unlock all scenes/events i have 25/26 and cant find last one

Last edited:

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Cant anyone tell how to unlock all scenes/events i have 25/26 and cant find last one
probably you should do the studying event in your room. that's counts too.
work has 3 events also.
in 0.7.0 I will make the hints on that screen.

roger_0000

Dec 30, 2018
i'm stuck on the quiz with mom
You have to take and fail the Quiz, which will allow you to go to Mirina's Lection at the Hospital (during evening). This will give you the answer to the last question ("Tell us the main feature of the ladders")

The correct answers are:

- Futanari are superior to both men and women
- Futanari penis are always at least as large as the male average
- First there was futanari. Men and women are subspecies
- Elastic throat and colon

arturqueiroz

Oct 12, 2020
Joguei todas as versões e terminei a 0.6.2D. Eu não tenho mais missões. Como posso ter mais interações com James? dev_muffin
I've played all versions, and finished 0.6.2D. I don't have more How can I have more interactions with James?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes