4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

MickDees

Feb 17, 2019
Hello, sorry if this has been answered already but I've searched through the thread and nothing.

I failed the first test with mom and now I have to attend Mirina's lecture which is suposedly at afternoon in the hospital, but no matter what i do it always says "There is nothing happening right now!". Any advice?
You have to go to the Lecture Hall in the evening.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Is it actually possible to beat the red dot mini game? Even if I stop the dot from shrinking I still run out of time

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it actually possible to beat the red dot mini game? Even if I stop the dot from shrinking I still run out of time
There has been only 5 complaints about the dot in the thread -- so it may be limited to a small population of players.

If your computer's display setting is higher than 60hz - change to 60hz and try again. Don't know if this will help you here, but it has been a helpful suggestion in other games.

Finally: #766

max omiko

Jun 29, 2020
how do i figure out the password for scarlett computer???, loving the game so far, but i got kind of stuck here, i know it has to be someting roman, but i dont know what.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how do i figure out the password for scarlett computer???, loving the game so far, but i got kind of stuck here, i know it has to be someting roman, but i dont know what.
I see you've been on F95 for three years; you're probably aware that most questions asked in many threads have already been answered. if you haven't already done so, make sure you have your F95Zone search results preferences set to "most recent" first.
1686797637081.png

At least 4-5 posts on the first page of results tell you.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I see you've been on F95 for three years; you're probably aware that most questions asked in many threads have already been answered. if you haven't already done so, make sure you have your F95Zone search results preferences set to "most recent" first.
View attachment 2698422

At least 4-5 posts on the first page of results tell you.
I've been here longer and didn't know you could set it to "most recent" thank you!
This makes the search a lot less annoying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when is public release?
also is game corrupted? cant unren...
Seeing as v0.6.2 update was about a month ago and available to the public, the next update is still some time down the line in the future.
Game is not corrupted. Use a different version of unren. Some games do not work with some versions of unren.

Reactions: 9inchz
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes