4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

rmacdowe

Sep 13, 2020
Update is class - wish there'd been a little more content, but and wish the repeatable scenes showed a little bit more of girl you're with, but not bad at all. Will probably do a review next release, or the one after - but this is an aamazing game, only held back a little by some lacking clarity on actions you need to do, and a few subpar translations here and there.
Yep, it is slightly annoying at times figuring out how to call x person, where to go, etc. But other than that the game itself is going really well so far.

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
OH SHI... Another update is another happy hour for me!)) Every time when I play'n this I catch my self that I want MOAR! Im thinking that I have to do a break and return to this game when there wiil be a lot of content or maybe I hope the whole game will be finished... I enjoying ur style of arts and story line. Keep going! U done great job! Can't wait to play whole game!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
After typing the code and pressing enter nothing changes
Are you playing v0.7.0a, or at least v0.6.2? There was a typo prior to v0.6.2 (see changelog where it addresses the typo). Did you try all lower case - scrotum? You're the only one bringing this up in this thread since v0.6.2 was released two months ago.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It looks like you can buy outfits, but, you can't wear them outside of your room. What's the point in that? You can change his bra and panty from white to black, but, it will automatically go back to white, another goof. The question mark says to message Trish and ask to do yoga, but, all I can do is hangout and suck her off, no yoga, so I guess no progression. I would like to see Austyn wearing sexier waitress outfits and hopefully get a job serving drinks in a bar or club and getting groped a lot. Maybe, find a glory hole. I am praying that someday soon we'll be able to see animations in this game, that would be so awesome. How about Austyn sleeping the night in Mom's or Sister's bed and sucking and fucking the night away? Would love to see wearing a cute babydoll to bed instead of the sexy pajamas. Would love to see him wearing makeup too. Where is James? How about Austyn and the cute redhead waitress, forgetting her name, sucking and fucking each other, they would go perfectly together. Lastly, speaking of outfits, there is nothing but shorts for Austyn, no dresses, hot mini skirts, micro mini skirts, or the like. Let's doll him up.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
> It looks like you can buy outfits, but, you can't wear them outside of your room.

latest saves are not fully compatible

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes