4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I enjoy this game, but damn do the mini games suck (especially with how fast the red dot tends to go).

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Click this to message her, you need 20 points in yoga.
I have more than 20 and still can't...

Played a whole hour, and the only new content I had was the mother talking about her playboy cover. I starts to loose hope that one day the game will be bug free.

Edit;
Oh god, haven't caught this before...
The wardrobe content is shared through all the playthrough. Start a new game, and once Astra give you the panty you'll find all the previous clothes...

Last edited:

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I have more than 20 and still can't...

Played a whole hour, and the only new content I had was the mother talking about her playboy cover. I starts to loose hope that one day the game will be bug free.

Edit;
Oh god, haven't caught this before...
The wardrobe content is shared through all the playthrough. Start a new game, and once Astra give you the panty you'll find all the previous clothes...
this is a bug :D
problems of leaked versions :p

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
how do you get the anal practice scene?
"anal lesson 1"
"ask marinia to help you."
"ask anna"

How?

Edit, anna is your coworker if you go to work in the afternoon you have an option to talk to her.

Last edited:

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Damn that version is buggy like hell. I am at the gym. Next i am with James and 2 clicks later i am in the Hospital training and then i am at the start screen (kicked out of the game). I tried different ways but in the end i end up at the start sceen and nothing is working anymore

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Damn that version is buggy like hell. I am at the gym. Next i am with James and 2 clicks later i am in the Hospital training and then i am at the start screen (kicked out of the game). I tried different ways but in the end i end up at the start sceen and nothing is working anymore
that's interesting. never heard about this kind of bug. can you dm me details maybe? share save file and steps to reproduce?

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
You guys really have wild bugs. I did play the new update without any weird issue...

Reactions: kogoro_mori

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
how do you get the anal practice scene?
"anal lesson 1"
"ask marinia to help you."
"ask anna"

How?

Edit, anna is your coworker if you go to work in the afternoon you have an option to talk to her.
"anal lesson 1" meet up with anna at work its more like in the evening than it is afternoon she will tell you about a buttplug
"ask marina to help" marina is the doc that you saw for the oral lessons, you should now have the option about buttplug
"ask anna' meet back up with anna at work during her shift.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes