4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Is there straight sex here or is it all just gay? Can the MC pound some pussy is he the only one getting pounded?
it is said in game that futas develope with semen... question is how many to start transforming and yeah bigger boobs would fit better with her thick girly ass

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
same as someone earlier : stuck at "visit anna again", whatever time I go to work place, there's no option beside working
She isn't at the cafe all the time. You need to check morning, afternoon and evening. Check one weekday and one weekend if it works.

Also, she might be at the beach villa with her girlfriend, so go check out theirhouse as well.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
also just to clarify at work if you start off in the morning it will be the 3rd shift of working, so it will be more like night time not afternoon that you will meet up with anna? she will tell you about buttplug, then go to the doctor(marina)then visit anna again during the third shift.

Blacky2025

Jan 22, 2023
I need help, when i put the password on Scarlet PC nothing happens and im using the good password what i have to do or maybe touch to confirm the password??

Reactions: Mo203⁹

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
its the clothing. i dont know why but any clothing other the default ones make the game have errors during certain events.
I think these problems appears when the pervesion point sum of the clothes MC wears are above MC's pervesion points.

bosspigs

Sep 30, 2020
I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but in certain parts of the game the navigation stops working. leaving the room or accessing the map, I cannot access any location.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but in certain parts of the game the navigation stops working. leaving the room or accessing the map, I cannot access any location.
you will probably find out that the clothes you are wearing are above the perversion lvl you area allowed, which will stop you from going anywhere untill you put the right clothes are that put you below your allowed perversion lvl

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes