4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
The yoga with Trish isn't working. Yes, I have 20+ Yoga and yes I am trying in the afternoon (tried all 4 for that matter) and it simply does nothing. Is it bugged again? If so, why can't he get this stuff right?

Reactions: SicFran

Unifier3687

Mar 2, 2023
The yoga with Trish isn't working. Yes, I have 20+ Yoga and yes I am trying in the afternoon (tried all 4 for that matter) and it simply does nothing. Is it bugged again? If so, why can't he get this stuff right?
Probably not clicking the right icon on the phone, I was also stuck at that part. I forget which one was the correct one but try all the icons on the phone during the afternoon and click on Trish if there is a sub-menu but I don't think there is

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The hint for this is what is throwing me off by suggesting to "message" trish in the afterrnnon. In the email icon the dialog was still left up about the date thing, but variable inspection showed I had already gone on date 1 with her. That was also throwing me off. I had to go into the SMS icon to the right of email where there is normally just the "Notes" heading and nothing else. There I finally noticed there was a way to kick off the first yoga event.

I seem to be stuck with Trish with the hint suggesting messaging her in the afterrnoon for yoga. However the message active for her no matter what day or what time including afterrnoon is the meet to talk about what happened dialog associated with trish_date_1. How do you set up date 1? It doesn't do the expected transition to meet up with her to go wherever to clear this event. Going to her house at any time simple has the option to give her a bj.

Also my yoga points are at 21.

kogoro_mori

Jul 4, 2022
Bildschirmfoto_2023-07-17_09-16-47.png

I still have these two points and they won't go away. I dunno where I'm stuck.
Here, another picture where you also can see that i saw mom already in the shower.
Really weird, maybe a bug?

Bildschirmfoto_2023-07-17_09-25-06.png

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I still have these two points and they won't go away. I dunno where I'm stuck.
Here, another picture where you also can see that i saw mom already in the shower.
Really weird, maybe a bug?
probably a bug, because of old save file. i didn't monitor these events previously, so probably event completing is not triggering. but it's not the problem actually, you miss no content anyways. I'll fix in future.

kogoro_mori

Jul 4, 2022
probably a bug, because of old save file. i didn't monitor these events previously, so probably event completing is not triggering. but it's not the problem actually, you miss no content anyways. I'll fix in future.
alright, that's what i thought too, since i had already all events and have no open quests.
anyway, thanks for your help. and keep up your nice work, i really love it.

sajpov

Sep 1, 2022
Uhh Anal Lesson 1 says to talk to Mirina to help you but then it says to ask Ana, there is no option to ask Ana through the phone and when you talk to Mirina is the normal oral training, any idea?

gogoman889021

Jul 29, 2023
where does the game stop at this stage cuz i finished all 34 quests but events are still far from finishing am i missing something or the game still updating tell me pls

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
where does the game stop at this stage cuz i finished all 34 quests but events are still far from finishing am i missing something or the game still updating tell me pls
I'm not sure how you've missed it - but no, the game is not complete. There's a changelog on the front page, it's still being updated - as in fact, most games on the site are. If you want completed games, go to "Latest Updates" at the top, and then filter on status. Bonus, you can search for the tags you care about - and they're revamping the tags soon as well.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes