4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi. I passed game to a point where I have only 2 Quests:

"Sports with Trish" - both points are crossed out but quest is still there.

"Anal Lesson 1" - Mirina only provides oral training. Anna is nowhere to be seen. I checked school, her apartment and several other locations.

What am I doing wrong?

Or probably I screwed up somehow because I started "2nd chapter" without having 20 in yoga?

Or inputting password to Scarlett's laptop immedeately? Without searching fo any clues?

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
Hi. I passed game to a point where I have only 2 Quests:

"Sports with Trish" - both points are crossed out but quest is still there.

"Anal Lesson 1" - Mirina only provides oral training. Anna is nowhere to be seen. I checked school, her apartment and several other locations.

What am I doing wrong?

Or probably I screwed up somehow because I started "2nd chapter" without having 20 in yoga?

Or inputting password to Scarlett's laptop immedeately? Without searching fo any clues?
After the yoga session with Trish, she offers you a club. Go to Trish's house in the evening and go to the gym with her

Meet Anna at the cafe in the evening, she will show you the butplug. After that Miria go ahead and start the anal session

Zeiss61

Feb 8, 2019
hello guys I stuck in Jannet's backyard I don't know how it happened but when I get in Jannet's house on evening she gave me a boobjob and after that suddenly the marina came out inside the jannet's house and train me oral after that scene seem like I was teleported the hospital. but when the oral training is done (it was already done before the boobjob scene but it repeats) I teleported at Janet's background and when I tried to go somewhere it says ''you can't go out in this'' please help...

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi again. It seems that I cleared everyting.

Just need two tips:

What are conditions for "Cafe work II" and "Sex with Scarlett in the office II".

or are they in further updates?

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
This game certainly looks interesting, but is this a game where the PC is trap and the main content is femdom or can the PC avoid futas/girls and just go after males? I love the trap content, just not futa stuff.

Timmie Too

Jun 18, 2017
This game certainly looks interesting, but is this a game where the PC is trap and the main content is femdom or can the PC avoid futas/girls and just go after males? I love the trap content, just not futa stuff.
It's mostly futa. But there are currently two story lines that involve main character/protagonist and males. I won't provide details since my favorite part is the surprise of how the stories and relationship roles play out. You should give the game a try since the game is extremely well done. Even if certain kinks are not your thing, you might find because the game is so well thought out and executed that you enjoy them :p

Reactions: Malika1234

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomingAFemboy-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes