4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow, Trojin...my PC which is full of malware and viruses begging me not to unpack this one!
Either your AV is giving you a false positive, you downloaded the wrong thing, or you've got bigger problems. This is virus/malware free.

If you downloaded from Anonfiles - make sure you downloaded the ZIP file and not some forced VBS file because you weren't paying attention to how Anonfiles works.
If you downloaded from Mixdrop - make sure you didn't click the wrong 'download' prompt.

The best sites listed in OP to download from are Mega, GoFile, and WorkUpload.

Reactions: ffive

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Are we also going to get forced M/M scenes with James now? I don't think I'll be continuing this game in that case. Tags shouldn't be forced just because a game follows a theme. They should be Opt in Opt out.
There is an Opt Out, it's called don't play the game. If you don't like it, make a request, not a demand. You are not forced into anything. Just don't play the game, take your small mind and go away.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Either your AV is giving you a false positive, you downloaded the wrong thing, or you've got bigger problems. This is virus/malware free.

If you downloaded from Anonfiles - make sure you downloaded the ZIP file and not some forced VBS file because you weren't paying attention to how Anonfiles works.
If you downloaded from Mixdrop - make sure you didn't click the wrong 'download' prompt.

The best sites listed in OP to download from are Mega, GoFile, and WorkUpload.
Absolutely nothing wrong with downloading this game. I think your malware and viruses have malware and viruses. Time for a new computer.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Okay, will make a gay scenes optional. Got it. Sounds reasonable.
Please consider to send me information about bugs on Discord in PM.
I'm never ignoring.

probably I just forgot the redefine value after refactoring, but as I see I definitely forgot to define it when did migrations :xand gett
But its should be true by default I think) never seen this error by other users, but they did all the content already.
Mr. dev_muffin, love this game and Austin is such a cutie. I love mom and Trish too. Do you have plans for animation? Did you do a rewrite of the game? I remember Austin going out with James and getting fondled by him. I also remember Mom whipping out her cock and was just about to do Austin which is where the last update ended, those scenes are missing in this new update. The scene where Trish and Austin make out is new to me. I am really confused here. Also, the hospital and training classes were available but not now. I don't think anybody has asked these questions, am I in the Twilight Zone?

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
There is an Opt Out, it's called don't play the game. If you don't like it, make a request, not a demand. You are not forced into anything. Just don't play the game, take your small mind and go away.
I don't think you know what words mean. I would recommend not using language at all in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: cantpickaname

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
They were quite clear and speak reason. If you cannot understand, the problem is on your end -- not theirs. Looks like a pattern.
Nope. Looks like you two fall into the same bucket.

Since when is having proper routes in an interactive game far fetched? If the only way to opt out is to not play the game then that's just bad game design.

You all are the same. Just because you are okay with first NTR being forced and then now M/M being forced doesn't mean everyone else should just pick the highway. It's not being made just for you if you were in any such delusion.

Last edited:

draigg

Jun 2, 2019
Nobody is twisting your arm, and you are not being forced to do anything. Just don't play the game and you will be a happier camper.
you don't need to be aggressive like that lol, this is a forum to talk about game and for people to express their opinion on them, and that's exactly what i did, the dev isn't forced to do what i say, i was just wondering why we had the choice the first time but not this time, it's not that crazy of a concept to have optionnal route in that type of game and it usually make the game more enjoyable for a lot of people(and that mean more people likely to support the game too which is a good thing imo) while not affecting your experience if you like those things

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Since when is having proper routes in an interactive game far fetched? If the only way to opt out is to not play the game then that's just bad game design.
You get into the far fetched territory when you jump from presumption a game should have routes to one that a game which doesn't make content optional is "bad design".

Not all games have routes, and not all make the content optional. That's why there's content tags, and people (generally) ask "is NTR avoidable?" than outright demand "it should be opt out and if it's not then it's bad design".

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Do the tags need to be updated? I’m still not seeing any sexual content in the tags besides masturbation. I was kind of waiting on this before downloading.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Mr. dev_muffin, love this game and Austin is such a cutie. I love mom and Trish too. Do you have plans for animation? Did you do a rewrite of the game? I remember Austin going out with James and getting fondled by him. I also remember Mom whipping out her cock and was just about to do Austin which is where the last update ended, those scenes are missing in this new update. The scene where Trish and Austin make out is new to me. I am really confused here. Also, the hospital and training classes were available but not now. I don't think anybody has asked these questions, am I in the Twilight Zone?
I'm not sure what exactly are you talking about, but you always can DM me with maybe more details.

Do the tags need to be updated? I’m still not seeing any sexual content in the tags besides masturbation. I was kind of waiting on this before downloading.
at least blowjob should be added :D

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nope. Looks like you two fall into the same bucket.

You all are the same. Just because you are okay with first NTR being forced and then now M/M being forced doesn't mean everyone else should just pick the highway. It's not being made just for you if you were in any such delusion.
What you fail to understand, my friend is that this is not your game. You are not the creator so you really have no right to dictate how he/she should make their game. You can "request" that they add this or do it this way, but, in the end, it is the dev's game. As long as they tag their game properly and if you don't like the tag or tags and the dev doesn't want to go through the added trouble of making those changes, then, he doesn't have to and you can take your bucket and shovel and move to another beach. Stop trying to force your agenda on devs. "REQUEST DON'T MAKE DEMANDS".

Sorry, I wasn't being aggressive, I was being angry. What you wrote sounded aggressive and I see this behavior time and time again, especially with NTR haters, and people with problems with extreme fetishes like incest, sissy, and even gay. I just don't get how gamers feel entitled to dictate how a dev should make his game. Some devs give you all options and the best graphics and storylines and some give you the bare bones and then there are those in the middle. You get to play the game for free unless you contribute, and even if you contribute that doesn't give you access to get into the dev's mind and the ability to force him to change it. The best you can do is make a request, nicely, and then if you don't get what you want just move on. For instance, one tag I would avoid is "slime", if I see the tag, automatically, I will pass the game by. I don't apologize for what I said, I do apologize for the way you "heard" it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
You can see my earlier posts in November, you even responded to them.
Maybe link them the posts that way they don't spend time chasing around.

Idk if you've loaded an old save file or if you ran into a specific game loop that breaks it (like not sleeping but instead studying overnight). But all those scenes are there in the last release. I played it and got them all.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Maybe link them the posts that way they don't spend time chasing around.

Idk if you've loaded an old save file or if you ran into a specific game loop that breaks it (like not sleeping but instead studying overnight). But all those scenes are there in the last release. I played it and got them all.
Thanks, cantpickaname, for that. Yeah, after downloading the newest update, my saves were still there, but when I tried to continue from my last save, I kept getting errors. So I just started a new game and this time, I followed the ?-mark icon to the letter and it took me down this route that had all the old stuff eliminated, the date with James, the training sessions in the hospital, the ending where Austin was jacking off his mom, being able to go to James' house. By following the ? mark only, I made different choices from the first time around, so that may have made the difference.

Reactions: cantpickaname
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes