4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Encountered a known BUG - can not start Anal lessons with Mirina. Any clues how to deal with it? Developer - please be kind fix the BUG many people have already reported it. It was a pure pleasure to play thank you very much. (Can anybody upload a save when right after the Anal Lessons started?)
its fixed in 0.11.1 version

AdmanSilver

Jul 15, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or if i'm missing something but I have only one quest available which is Help with Research which I have completed all the parts of but it will not go away. No other quests left and nothing to do on any day anywhere. Last events were Tish Date II, Bully Bullying, First PE Lesson, First CS Lesson. Started a second save and the same thing happens.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I don't know if this is a bug or if i'm missing something but I have only one quest available which is Help with Research which I have completed all the parts of but it will not go away. No other quests left and nothing to do on any day anywhere. Last events were Tish Date II, Bully Bullying, First PE Lesson, First CS Lesson. Started a second save and the same thing happens.
problem is that there is a bug. because you did something odd order. my bad.
try to redo this thing, just do steps in other. talk with jannet firstly

N3 Raw

Aug 14, 2018
first of all, i'm not uploading versions on this thread. i can't be responsible about stability of versions uploaded here.
secondly, i think platforms linked on 1st post. You shouldn't pay any money if you dont want to. just wait for public release.
yeah i was just saying that you should probably say on here that its been fixed in the latest version and it will work in the next public release

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/laptop/gallery.rpy", line 98, in script
    python:
  File "game/scripts/core/laptop/gallery.rpy", line 99, in <module>
    pc.cloth.equiped = _clothes
NameError: name 'pc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/core/laptop/gallery.rpy", line 98, in script
    python:
  File "D:\3x\incest\Game\Renpy\becoming_a_femboy-0.11.1-default-win\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\3x\incest\Game\Renpy\becoming_a_femboy-0.11.1-default-win\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/core/laptop/gallery.rpy", line 99, in <module>
    pc.cloth.equiped = _clothes
NameError: name 'pc' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Becoming a Femboy 0.11.1-default
Mon Jul 15 19:02:49 2024
Getting a LOT of errors like this going through the gallery in version 11.1. I'm assuming it's related to the clothing choices, because any sections where that isn't factored in are fine. I should note this is a brand new save (I hadn't played in forever anyway, so I was due to start over anyway)

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes