4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
honestly i would have gone straight to paying if i knew that there was a fixed version. which after seeing this i have. should maybe be a little louder in saying that the game is playable if you pay 93p
first of all, i'm not uploading versions on this thread. i can't be responsible about stability of versions uploaded here.
secondly, i think platforms linked on 1st post. You shouldn't pay any money if you dont want to. just wait for public release.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
If anyone is stuck on Anal Lesson 1 not firing, use UnRen to enable the dev console and paste the code:

q_mirina_anal_lesson_1.add_step(qs_mirina_anal_lesson_1_03)

Use the dev console at your own risk. No I won't walk you through UnRen and using the console. I don't know if this will screw up anything else in later parts of the game.
Where can I find it?
I pasted the unren but it does not come out or it is a game folder ?

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
If anyone is stuck on Anal Lesson 1 not firing, use UnRen to enable the dev console and paste the code:

q_mirina_anal_lesson_1.add_step(qs_mirina_anal_lesson_1_03)

Use the dev console at your own risk. No I won't walk you through UnRen and using the console. I don't know if this will screw up anything else in later parts of the game.
can upload your solution

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
tell me how to do this The game's directory name has been changed from noname_novel-1618422035 to becoming_a_femboy-1618422035.
how to change
Any way to do this for Android?

I know we can start from the latest update but all the money, clothes and stats that I spent hours grinding are "gone".

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
made a public release!
please, next time, think before you leak a version! It's causes some problems like last 2-3 pages!
it's kind of discredit me as developer :s
Hey, I'm not mad there were bugs. I haven't paid anything. I was giving just enough information for people to help themselves past the bug. It's a great game. Thanks for the work you've done.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomingAFemboy-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anouar947

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
made a public release!
please, next time, think before you leak a version! It's causes some problems like last 2-3 pages!
it's kind of discredit me as developer :s
I think you are bothering yourself over nothing.
Why do you care so much about pople who didn't even pay for the game. There is bugs sure but who gives a shit. the ratings for the game are nice and I think the game is fine. don't care about some randos keep doing what you do

HBv

Dec 17, 2023
Have fun

Enter Cheat Codes at the Laptop.
Cheatcodes
FASHIONQUEEN

adds all shop items in your inventory

RICHBITCH
gives 1000$

SEXOBSESSED
increasing perversion stat by 100

READYTOBREED
increasing anal stretching status and value on possible maximum value for now. Helps to avoid some grinding when you making anal lesson quest for Mirina first time.

FLEXINGHARD
increasing yoga stat on 20
Have fun

Enter Cheat Codes at the Laptop.
Cheatcodes
FASHIONQUEEN

adds all shop items in your inventory

RICHBITCH
gives 1000$

SEXOBSESSED
increasing perversion stat by 100

READYTOBREED
increasing anal stretching status and value on possible maximum value for now. Helps to avoid some grinding when you making anal lesson quest for Mirina first time.

FLEXINGHARD
increasing yoga stat on 20
This version has no cheatcodes. version 0.11.1

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Which reminds me - since I react poorly to coercion, including losing whatever money I may have had, here's the skinny:
  • download the rpa extractor from
  • drag and drop the file "scripts.rpa" on top of the exe you downloaded, from the "game" folder under wherever you extracted this game
  • enter the newly created folder "scripts\locations\gym"
  • open "gym.rpy" with a text editor
  • locate this sequence around line 108 or so:
    • if is_anybody_in_gym():
      "Buy a pass?"
  • insert this line right after, AT THE EXACT SAME LEVEL OF INDENT AS "buy a pass":
    • $ pc.receive_money(1000)
  • Profit! Each time you buy a pass for the gym you lose $50 and you gain $1000. Yes, this is as lazy and dirty as it gets, but hey, my boner was beckoning and I was in no mood for exquisite reverse engineering. It does work, and that's all I needed.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Which reminds me - since I react poorly to coercion, including losing whatever money I may have had, here's the skinny:
  • download the rpa extractor from
  • drag and drop the file "scripts.rpa" on top of the exe you downloaded, from the "game" folder under wherever you extracted this game
  • enter the newly created folder "scripts\locations\gym"
  • open "gym.rpy" with a text editor
  • locate this sequence around line 108 or so:
    • if is_anybody_in_gym():
      "Buy a pass?"
  • insert this line right after, AT THE EXACT SAME LEVEL OF INDENT AS "buy a pass":
    • $ pc.receive_money(1000)
  • Profit! Each time you buy a pass for the gym you lose $50 and you gain $1000. Yes, this is as lazy and dirty as it gets, but hey, my boner was beckoning and I was in no mood for exquisite reverse engineering. It does work, and that's all I needed.
well, it's looks too complicated, i think. you might just enable the dev console and just write there pc.receive_money(1000) to receive money

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
Loving this game. Im an android user, and I just wish the dialogue box was blocking half my screen and all the good bits.
Wish you could change the transparency of it.

xlnc2002

Jun 11, 2022
Encountered a known BUG - can not start Anal lessons with Mirina. Any clues how to deal with it? Developer - please be kind fix the BUG many people have already reported it. It was a pure pleasure to play thank you very much. (Can anybody upload a save when right after the Anal Lessons started?)

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes