4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Politics was the possible explanation, as there is a left push to destroy or absorb the word trap/femboy into the trans community, and this MC seems to be a leftie definition of a real-life trap, a male that transitioned to be more feminine, a bullshit definition that real-life crossdressers hate because it associates them with the lgbt community while they aren't even gay or trans, just dressing feminine for fun a thing this "trap" MC doesn't even seem to do.
Im 90% sure those people you're talking about think trap and femboy are slurs, due to their other usage outside these kinds of circles irl. But again, twitter is cancer so i try to avoid these arguments like the plague lol.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone! Thanks for your comments and feedback!

I didn't post it anywhere but on itch.io. So tags/screenshots are unreliable a bit.

I try to answer on common questions.
Yes, I played the WaB, but actually didn't mind to make characters similar :) The artist doesn't actually know about this game.
For now, I can't say the nickname of the artist for some reason.

Artist is really glad about your comments, thanks a lot.

Poor english - is a main problem for now, but i think i'll fix it in a future.

Itch.io page. I don't know why, but the download page becomes quarantined for no reason. I created the support ticket, hope they will fix it.

About transformation. That's the moment, where femboy/trap and sissy is different (IMO).
There is no goal to make a big plastic titties to Austyn.
He just gonna be a more femenine boy, with femine traits and other stuff.

About choices. There will be no crucial choices in game.
There will be some routes where Austyn will be sub and dom also.

Gay sex ? Yes, there will be the gay sex in the game.

Future updates. I'm not promise the frequent updates. Maybe once in a month (in best cases)
This game is a kind of hobby, so that's why it's free.

About the emblem. That just 4 gender signs. male, female, futanari (male x female signs), and trap sign is male emblem but with kind of backward arrow.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Cause its part of the appeal, whole sissy aesthetics are about submission, so if MC is willing it just doesn't work as well.
There are different mechanism used in different games :
- threaten or blackmail the mc into feminization
- the mc's body is transitioning (by magic or (accidently taken) medicin) and mc has to adapt to a more and more feminine body, e.g. buy a bra for new boobs
- the mc is seduced by a girl to take part in crossdress / feminization roleplay which feminizes the mc step by step in exchange for sexual rewards. (The player will sissify the mc to see the sexual content with the girl.)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
There are so many people complaining about english quality... I tried to play this game in english too, but it discouraged me quickly, so i restarted the game in russian, cause i know it too. One might think that since russian is author's native language, russian language option should be perfect, right? Wrong! Text itself is ok, but all the names and answer options are still in english, and some parts of dialogue with teacher are simply missing - it just shows blank lines. So i guess author tried to implement two languages, but failed at both. Not a biggie though, I'm sure it would be fine by next release.

L3B0WSKI

Dec 15, 2021
dev_muffin

Hey there. Have you considered a Patreon page? You might get more support that way.
The developer is from Russia, so because of this stupid war, we can’t now receive money in foreign currency, because due to sanctions, most of the banks have been disconnected from the swift system, he has a "Boosty" (analogous to patreon), but it is only for Russian (probably not sure)

• Sad
Reactions: Singaia

JustDJ

Jul 30, 2019
will definitely keep an eye on this one. art is nice and I like the implication of alternate realities. but mainly it's that futa-mommy pushes my buttons (possibly literally in a future update?). best of luck, dev_muffin!

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
will definitely keep an eye on this one. art is nice and I like the implication of alternate realities. but mainly it's that futa-mommy pushes my buttons (possibly literally in a future update?). best of luck, dev_muffin!
If i understood you correctly, yes, she will in 1-2 updates :) She is gonna be kind of "teacher" for you.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
There are so many people complaining about english quality... I tried to play this game in english too, but it discouraged me quickly, so i restarted the game in russian, cause i know it too. One might think that since russian is author's native language, russian language option should be perfect, right? Wrong! Text itself is ok, but all the names and answer options are still in english, and some parts of dialogue with teacher are simply missing - it just shows blank lines. So i guess author tried to implement two languages, but failed at both. Not a biggie though, I'm sure it would be fine by next release.

Well, this is strange, i gonna make a hotfix at this week. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes