4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
In case any of you other fashion victims out there are unhappy with the wardrobe's quirk of requiring an extra interaction and also only updating the preview to the currently worn clothes after said interaction, do drop the enclosed file into the following folder: game/scripts/locations/home/player_room/.

Do take note however, that this will bar you from abusing the preview for shenanigans like seemingly wearing stockings over your yoga pants – which should really be made legal to wear anyways :giggle::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, this also fixes the spelling mistake in the menu, by the way.

Reactions: Singaia

rmacdowe

Sep 13, 2020
for some reason it doesnt let me buy a buttplug, anyone know why it doesn't work?
You get the buttplug from the nurse at the hospital. I think it costs $100. If she won't give it to you, I'm not sure why.

It looks like you can buy outfits, but, you can't wear them outside of your room. What's the point in that?
There is a feminization/perversion type score that shows up at the bottom of the wardrobe screen. It goes up as you do more lewd things, etc. You can't leave your room if you go over it. I am assuming this is your issue.

As far as doing yoga with Trish, you cant do it with the buttplug in. You also need 20 skill in Yoga. You may also need to progress the anna / buttplug questline in order to do hers.

I also forget if you meet her at school/house or if you call her to start the yoga. If you have to call, go to the phone, then the notes section (rather than the messages section) for some reason, and then it should give you an option to call her.

You will also have to meet Anna at the cafe. the 2nd time you meet her you need to have a buttplug and progressed other quests (anal training I think). You also need to meet her later at the beachouse.

I believe there is also a scene at the school.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You get the buttplug from the nurse at the hospital. I think it costs $100. If she won't give it to you, I'm not sure why.

There is a feminization/perversion type score that shows up at the bottom of the wardrobe screen. It goes up as you do more lewd things, etc. You can't leave your room if you go over it. I am assuming this is your issue.

As far as doing yoga with Trish, you cant do it with the buttplug in. You also need 20 skill in Yoga. You may also need to progress the anna / buttplug questline in order to do hers.

I also forget if you meet her at school/house or if you call her to start the yoga. If you have to call, go to the phone, then the notes section (rather than the messages section) for some reason, and then it should give you an option to call her.

You will also have to meet Anna at the cafe. the 2nd time you meet her you need to have a buttplug and progressed other quests (anal training I think). You also need to meet her later at the beachouse.

I believe there is also a scene at the school.
Thank you, so much for all that info. How do you know all these extra things to do? Certainly not from the question mark and there is no walkthrough that I know of. How come some people always seem to know more about games than the rest of us?

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Thank you, so much for all that info. How do you know all these extra things to do? Certainly not from the question mark and there is no walkthrough that I know of. How come some people always seem to know more about games than the rest of us?
For me it's just a lot of testing!

Like I've done a lot of trial and error to get all the recent events that are listed on MC's computer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes