4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

mike147147

Jun 11, 2020
Mirina III special training III is killing me. I've used the medium dildo, my stats are through the roof. I cannot get the event to trigger

Reactions: Melmoth99

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Mirina III special training III is killing me. I've used the medium dildo, my stats are through the roof. I cannot get the event to trigger
you need to go to the lessons multiple times at evening
dildo is out of scope here, it doesn't affect anything, didn't use it at all

mike147147

Jun 11, 2020
This might only have been for me, but from my experience I would say.
Use the medium buttplug to stretch the MC's arsehole, and use the special training to get your anal skill to 17 or 18 to continue
I've done all of this and my anal skill is above 30. My MC can't eat oatmeal at this point. I spent an hour today just grinding with the same bullshit. I cannot get whatever is supposed to happen to happen... Though I was able to see a great deal of futa cock, so not all was lost.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Like other have said I don't know what to do with Mirina I am stuck on Special Practice II? I have Perversion 86 and Anal 20. Is this the end of the Update because I don't see anything else to do?
Help

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I'm sorry to hear, that you have issues with playing it.

Grind is terrible after about the first hour. Clothing throws exceptions every time. Quest log won't update even with fulfilling going to the gym. Gave up.

Art is half decent. Shame.
but seriously, if your clothings throwing exceptions everytime - it's maybe something wrong with your previous save file and etc because I'm personally made a serious debugging work around. Like, every existing scene in the game have variants with available "to go out" clothes. Known issues is that your bikini might appear as underwear at cafe work scene or something like that.

Make sure, that you did every quest, before tell anything like that. When you finishing the Trish quest with gym, in the end its says something like "Oh, I should be prepared for something special". And after you just might checkout the quests you still have available and maybe try to do them before.

Dev
Like other have said I don't know what to do with Mirina I am stuck on Special Practice II? I have Perversion 86 and Anal 20. Is this the end of the Update because I don't see anything else to do?
Help
I'm not sure, how to help you, but, as I remember, in the description of the quest there is should be mention of that you might talk with mirina about your skill developments.

If game looks for you like I grinding, possible I misinterpreted something as a game-designer :s But here is absolutely no grinding in the game. You can just fill the empty time with cafe working and buy every clothes, every mechanic is kind of very simple (might say even stupid).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
but seriously, if your clothings throwing exceptions everytime - it's maybe something wrong with your previous save file and etc because I'm personally made a serious debugging work around. Like, every existing scene in the game have variants with available "to go out" clothes. Known issues is that your bikini might appear as underwear at cafe work scene or something like that.
New start, no save file. No other quest in log except Gym. Obviously still bugs.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I'm sorry to hear, that you have issues with playing it.

Make sure, that you did every quest, before tell anything like that. When you finishing the Trish quest with gym, in the end its says something like "Oh, I should be prepared for something special". And after you just might checkout the quests you still have available and maybe try to do them before.

I'm not sure, how to help you, but, as I remember, in the description of the quest there is should be mention of that you might talk with mirina about your skill developments.

If game looks for you like I grinding, possible I misinterpreted something as a game-designer :s But here is absolutely no grinding in the game. You can just fill the empty time with cafe working and buy every clothes, every mechanic is kind of very simple (might say even stupid).
Dev
Can you please tell us what Skill level we need to get the next scene with Mirina? Also is there another scene with Mirina in this Update after Special Practice II?

Thanks ;)

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
New start, no save file. No other quest in log except Gym. Obviously still bugs.
well, share more details then. because you're the first guy who face it, you will help a lot, probably.
as work around you might change some clothes, maybe I can direct you which one, if you describe what equipped on your character at the moment.

ps: I bet it because of cow outfit, probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: kogoro_mori

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
well, share more details then. because you're the first guy who face it, you will help a lot, probably.
as work around you might change some clothes, maybe I can direct you which one, if you describe what equipped on your character at the moment.

ps: I bet it because of cow outfit, probably.
Don't have the cow outfit. It is for every item of clothes and underwear I have purchased so far, when putting them on. I bought the red underwear set first, but it continued with every item since. Text file of clothes error attached. This error occurred putting on the choker but it's the same for anything.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Don't have the cow outfit. It is for every item of clothes and underwear I have purchased so far, when putting them on. I bought the red underwear set first, but it continued with every item since. Text file of clothes error attached. This error occurred putting on the choker but it's the same for anything.
do you play in debug mode?

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes