VN Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming Aria [v2.0] [Ariana]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
"Currently, I am working on RPG game/ kentic Novel with renpy call Becoming Aria. This is Story were you are asked by you current girfriend, Scarlett to dress up like girl and go bar hoping with her brother. You do not know that Scarlett is a witch, she put a spell/curse on you depending on the choices you make. Depending on your decision you make will place onto different paths. Each decision you make will effect what type girl you will be, Stripper,Cat Girl, Bimbo, Coed.and more, but there is only one path back to your manhood!"

Updated: 17 April 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Gender Bender.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Thanks to @the66 for the link.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I genuinely don't mind TF games, i've played some with decent plot and characters but this plot, I just... I don't even have words for it.

Reactions: Hoostevall

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game is also broken. Like some of the paths just send you straight to the menu, or they dont properly go through. Like in the images you can see a shit ton of variations but in the game you can only manage to get 3 I believe. Poor coding.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
its garbage like this that give games with rendered images a bad rep. this cunt couldnt even be bothered to photoshop out the massive poke throughs and clipping issues in his renders. fucking hell dont any of these idiots know what post work is?

harmi

Aug 2, 2017
Atleast her website is working... : ><

/sarcasm

Reactions: Gio

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WORTH TO DOWNLOAD?
No, god no.

The plot is awful and the writing .... "his dick is rubbing on my thigh, I need to fuck" are actual words from a man that's been turned into a woman by his witch girlfriend because her boss hit on her.

Your significant other turns you into a girl to pimp you out and you instantly want to fuck everything with a cock to the point where looking at a man creams your knickers.

Obviously made by someone who's never met an actual woman.

Aug 13, 2017
No, god no.

The plot is awful and the writing .... "his dick is rubbing on my thigh, I need to fuck" are actual words from a man that's been turned into a woman by his witch girlfriend because her boss hit on her.

Your significant other turns you into a girl to pimp you out and you instantly want to fuck everything with a cock to the point where looking at a man creams your knickers.

Obviously made by someone who's never met an actual woman.
That was the first thing I thought of when playing it. the Author must be either a kid or someone who has very little experience with and around women. but not only that they seem to be missing that a guy would be hard pressed to suddenly give up their identity spell or no spell becoming a giggling bimbo would be so foreign to the guy he'd be freaking out not just flirting with someone because they are handsome lol

Reactions: Gomly1980
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes