Who's your favorite character (their content will be prioritized for the next update)

• Jasmin

• Yara

• Eva

• Leo

• Eric

• Ria (Debate Club)

• Ellis (NB)

• Sasha (Library Trans)

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
What are the 11 winter 'bad ends'? I've only been able to find four after clicking the despair option.
These depend on your stats by the time you reach the end of the despair option (openness and submissiveness and bisexuality and bbcworld combined each give you a different ending with the "stranger" you'd kiss)
That coupled with different variations for Yara, Eva, and Leo depending on your stats and theirs, brings the total to 11 unique endings.

Reactions: TheGodUncle
Apr 28, 2022
Hey, just wanted to report a bug. A lot of images don't load, specifically the prom images with jasmine and the BLM rally where you where you interview everyone. There are more missing images, but I couldn't say where.

Also, I think you should add videos with sound like in Xchangelife or inHerOwnHands, but if that's not an option then you should add more GIFs.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I get the coke from the stranger at the dance but i have no option to give it to Julio
It depends on how you got it, there are two different interactions with the dealer. One related to Julio's request and another for your own personal use. They are mutually exclusive.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Hey, just wanted to report a bug. A lot of images don't load, specifically the prom images with jasmine and the BLM rally where you where you interview everyone. There are more missing images, but I couldn't say where.

Also, I think you should add videos with sound like in Xchangelife or inHerOwnHands, but if that's not an option then you should add more GIFs.
That's a good observation, these pictures have not been added to the bigger file, but definitely will be in the upcoming "big" update next month :/

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
I'm sorry for bothering everyone but I have a question. How do I get content with Sasha? I've played all the way up to the current update and I haven't gotten anything for her. If anyone is willing to answer me I'd appreciate it.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I'm sorry for bothering everyone but I have a question. How do I get content with Sasha? I've played all the way up to the current update and I haven't gotten anything for her. If anyone is willing to answer me I'd appreciate it.
At the current stage in development, there is but one scene with Sasha where you get to know her...
But seeing how everyone likes the character too much for the poll (probably because I specify she's trans more than anything), I'm compelled to give her more to do in the upcoming updates...

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
At the current stage in development, there is but one scene with Sasha where you get to know her...
But seeing how everyone likes the character too much for the poll (probably because I specify she's trans more than anything), I'm compelled to give her more to do in the upcoming updates...
i'm all for more trans content (because im trans myself)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Nook Erotica

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you for replying. Honestly, I haven't even gotten that much, I'm still at the point where she's a stranger and I don't know how to change that.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Missing sex images litter this game from end to end. What is the point of adding the content into the game only to not include the corresponding image? Then you want us to wait till next months update?

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
These depend on your stats by the time you reach the end of the despair option (openness and submissiveness and bisexuality and bbcworld combined each give you a different ending with the "stranger" you'd kiss)
That coupled with different variations for Yara, Eva, and Leo depending on your stats and theirs, brings the total to 11 unique endings.
Would you mind doing a quick guide how to unlock each ending. I feel bad that you went to trouble of creating them and I have no idea what I need to do to trigger each one exactly. Also will there be a path with Jasmin where the MC can lure her away from the BBC content and keep her for herself. It was kind of implied after the Valentine's party content this could be a future route? Otherwise great game not the biggest fan of the gameplay loop but love the kinks added into the game and looking forward to it being fleshed out more.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Thank you for replying. Honestly, I haven't even gotten that much, I'm still at the point where she's a stranger and I don't know how to change that.
You'll need to make more bisexual choices, I think the requirement is 20 bisexuality, which is a bit challenging to get but still doable.

Missing sex images litter this game from end to end. What is the point of adding the content into the game only to not include the corresponding image? Then you want us to wait till next months update?
You're valid in your frustration, I've already mentioned on other channels that the upcoming two updates (so the one that passed and the one that is yet to come) are together supposed to fill out the early game stuff. Hence why there's a few issues as I'm actively developing the next update while making bugfixes on the last version.

Would you mind doing a quick guide how to unlock each ending. I feel bad that you went to trouble of creating them and I have no idea what I need to do to trigger each one exactly. Also will there be a path with Jasmin where the MC can lure her away from the BBC content and keep her for herself. It was kind of implied after the Valentine's party content this could be a future route? Otherwise great game not the biggest fan of the gameplay loop but love the kinks added into the game and looking forward to it being fleshed out more.
A guide might be in the works at a later stage, but some questions you might ask yourself are found in the discord server's FAQs.
For Jasmin's content, indeed, a storyline involving her that is planned is to have her reject BBC stuff and follow a more queer alignment and relationship with the MC. The hope and goal for the game is to create a lot of breathing room as to what endings might be found. Still in active development, and still being improved on.

I thank you all for your interactions and messages <3

Reactions: fetishgirl

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
The Nook Erotica The phone is still broken after share the picture with Leo :(

View attachment 3739635

You should create an emergency button to back to the home, it would avoid to be blocked on phone page.
Hey it looks to me like you have an old version of the game, as there is no bisexuality on the right of the screen and the bug you're mentioning has been fixed <3

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes